From the makers of TurboTax, get a quick estimate of your 2018 refund, and even a side by side comparison of your tax obligation estimate with the 2017 and 2018 tax laws, to see how tax reform might affect you.
It's easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up.
TaxCaster is always up to date with the latest tax laws. We have access to everything you need right here to help you understand how tax reform affects you.
• Know your taxes: Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return.
• Plan ahead: Run scenarios on life events like getting married, having a baby or buying a home. Adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
• NEW: Side by side comparison of your tax forecast with the 2017 and 2018 tax laws, to see how tax reform might affect you. Simply enter in your 2018 tax inputs, and instantly see your tax obligation estimate with 2017 and 2018 tax laws.
• Navigation drawer that lets you easily switch to other Intuit apps: TurboTax, Turbo℠, Mint and ItsDeductible.
• NOTE: TaxCaster doesn't prepare your taxes. You can use it to estimate your taxes, and then use TurboTax to prepare and file your taxes.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: https://security.intuit.com/privacy
Summer tax forecasts just got better! This release gives you the option to share your TaxCaster data with the TurboTax app to pre-select questions. This release also supports TaxCaster en Español! If your device language is set to Spanish, the app will default to the Spanish setting. You can also override the default/change the language in the app settings. Also included in this release is improved accessibility.
Thanks for using the app!
Any feedback? E-mail us at TTAppFeedback@intuit.com
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate projection of your tax refund
I used this app last year before I started my taxes, just to see how much I would get back, and it was right on the money! Did it again this year and it's looking just as good. Highly recommended.
This is an excellent app. I wanted to find out my taxes would be for 2018 vs. 2017. Especially with the new tax reform. It is hard to believe, but it took me less than a few minutes to make the calculations . I highly recommend this app from intuit!
great to track throughout the year
I love this app. It's super easy to use and helps me track where I might end up tax wise at the end of the year. I still have mine professionally done, but love to get a conservative view of where I am likely to land.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.