Track miles, create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow to view your profit and loss anywhere. Download QuickBooks Accounting and manage your small business with this easy to use accounting app!
You don’t need to be an accounting expert to keep your small business bookkeeping organized. Easily create an invoice and track it with our invoice management tools. Plus, you will always be able to see where your business stands with dozens of financial reports available.
Track mileage automatically
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
Create invoices and get paid faster
• This invoice generator allows you to track invoices sent (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments).
Cash flow management
• Track your business finances in one place with the Cash Flow business dashboard.
• Forecast cash flow over 90 days and use Envelopes to set aside funds for business payroll & taxes.
• Make informed business decisions using customized, data-driven insights.
Dashboard business insights
• View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending, and view your account balances
• Categorize your monthly expenses to make them easier to track.
• All your open and overdue invoices are displayed for easy cash flow management.
Manage expenses, track sales and customers on the go
• Get maximum tax savings by photographing your receipts and attaching them to your expenses.
• Take a closer look at your profit and loss, by connecting your bank accounts, to see where you are making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your accounting records.
• Easily add new customers and contact them on the go.
Do even more with online accounting
• Customize all your sales invoices and sales receipts with your logo and fields within minutes.
• Be better prepared for tax time and get all the necessary tax deductions by giving your accountant access to your account.
• Add additional features with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management and advanced crm.
Get started easily
• Already registered for QuickBooks Online? Then DOWNLOAD the best accounting app today, sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials and enjoy the QuickBooks Accounting app for FREE!
• New to using QuickBooks online? Simply download the app, create an account, and try it for FREE for 30 days! No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web and your mobile devices.
Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
Makers of: QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://www.intuit.com/privacy/ to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
Download today, and start managing your small business easily, on the go!!
• Your iTunes account will be charged when you confirm the purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. On your device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, and tap Subscriptions.
• You'll give up any unused portion of a free trial period when you purchase a subscription.
DISCLAIMER: Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017.
We squashed some bugs and made a few improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Easy to Use
I’m in the construction trade and love the ease of use of QuickBooks Mobile as I’m always away from my office and need to access customers estimates/invoices and payment history frequently. There are some things on the mobile app that should be fixed that would make it less time consuming such as:
-after saving an invoice or estimate without leaving the saved page, any changes that are made while staying on the same page will not be recorded so it will need to be changed a second time in order to be recorded. It’s extremely frustrating when many changes are made after the initial saving and having to do them all over agin for a second time.
-Multiple files or attachments should be able to be added to the estimate or attachment instead of each individual file or photo. It’s too time consuming and wastes a lot of time.
-sometimes I require a down payment after an estimate has been accepted and the only way I’ve been able to record the initial down payment is to convert the estimate to an invoice even through the job has not even been started.
- a digital signature should be allowed or accepted for the estimate through QuickBooks instead of customers having to print the page, sign it, take a picture of it, and then sent back to me in an email or text message. This is extremely time consuming and could easily be solved if a tab was created at the signature line allowing customers to sign it digitally.
QB Online constantly has several bugs
QBs in general is usable accounting software, but the glitches are unacceptable. We have used it for over twenty years. We now use QBs Online due to mobility of our service. Intuit makes frequent changes. Most changes do not add to functionality of the product. They are only changes to looks often causing confusion. The REAL problem is along with most of these changes comes new bugs. The VERY REAL is some bug never seem to be corrected. For example. Our Sale Tax hasn’t functioned correctly in over a year. My request for correction has been ignored. Most recently, today, there is a new look when adding items to an invoice. When adding an item while in the invoice, them item used to go to the invoice once completed. This made sense, since you are adding the item to the invoice and while in invoice. But NOW, the item goes away; not directly to the invoice. You have to go back to the item and add it to the invoice. Senseless. This is difficult to explain without demonstration, but it’s ridiculously senseless. I could go on and on about products. We are looking for a more functional system. Maybe if companies are unwilling to pay for dysfunctional software, they will make required corrections.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Capt Darien. We'd like to help out here so you can get the support you deserve with regard to this issue. To start, we'd like to know if this occurs while logged into the website as well (https://qbo.intuit.com/login)? If so, our phone/chat teams would love the opportunity to help out further. You can use this article to help get connected (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1767990). We hope this helps. All the best. -Caitlyn, The QuickBooks Team
No INTUITive integration between various QB versions :(
Had an Apple subscription to QB online since 2013. Worked great, UNTIL QB no longer wanted to support Apple customers in the same way, because, I guess, we were getting the same product at a great deal through an Apple autopay annual subscription. If you order something similar - QB Self-Employed - you can’t easily transfer your data between the platforms. Literally, you export out of QB Online and it only offers you Excel, and importing into QB Self-Employed only allows .csv files with dates and amounts formatted a certain way. I converted the Excel files to .csv files and 1 out of 8 loaded. Then I went on forums and saw that dates and amounts had to be formatted a particular way and only with 3-4 columns of data, meaning date, description, credit/debit for payments - no client, no memo, no check info, basically no details. In essence, they hold your data hostage unless you upgrade at 3-4 times the price. And when I looked at the reviews and rated them by date, I found that almost all of their recent ones are one star. Btw, I’ve printed my chat transcripts with them and spent at least 20 hours trying to fix this with them, so I feel I’ve been patient and loyal (actually used various QB products for about 15 years now), but this is just terribly disappointing, Caitlyn. I hope your operating team sees the fault and creates a solution for its long-time customers and really shows that Intuit cares.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Intuit Inc.
- 402.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Intuit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Start $24.99
- QuickBooks Online $24.99
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
- QuickBooks Online $24.99
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
- QuickBooks Online $124.99
- Plus $34.99
- QuickBooks Online $99.99
- Essentials $23.99
- QuickBooks Online $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.