Use this app to receive remote assistance for all kinds of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure issues.
• Simplify troubleshooting and improve productivity by showing the problem instead of just telling about it.
• Receive real-time service and support from your remote experts
• Your experts see what you see and annotate with 3D markers that stick to real-world objects
• You can even share your knowledge by creating video tutorials for training purposes
• Remote camera sharing and real-time video streaming
• HD VoIP
• 3D annotations
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES session encoding, 2048 Bit RSA key exchange
• Plus so much more…
TeamViewer Pilot is the #1 choice for visual and remote guidance of field service technicians.
It is now possible to join a pilot session during a phone calls
Arrows appear smaller to cover less space in the real world when smartphone is close to the object
Higher frame rate as well as image quality improvements for both video stream and paused image
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work on iPhone 6s
Just displays an error message
It does not go too my screen
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 82.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TeamViewer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.