YP℠ – the even-more-powerful Yellow Pages, helps you connect instantly with great local businesses. Find over 20 million business listings, browse menus, search by cuisine, book a table, see showtimes, find cheap gas, and navigate with maps. YP always helps you get it done, in a snap.
• Save and share your favorite go-to businesses with the mybook℠ feature, including theaters, shops & more
• Find the food you’re in the mood for by browsing restaurant menus (where available)
• Request a ride to that business in seconds, directly from Uber
• Order food directly from the app with our GrubHub integration
• Access showtimes and buy movie tickets directly from the app with our Fandango® integration
• Find the nearest gas, by price, grade, or location – wherever you are
• See service menus for doctors, attorneys, salons, auto repair and more – with pricing and other helpful details
• Make personal notes about your bookmarked businesses
• Use maps to easily find your bookmarked places
• Browse ratings, reviews and photos
YP can do that.℠
Thanks for using YP! We’ve updated our app to fix some bugs and improve performance.
Tell us what you’d like to see updated next – email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a God send. Since almost everything is mobile as far as phones are concern, we no longer get a published phone book. With this app at least I can find numbers for doctors or businesses I need. Use it MANY TIMES a day to look up numbers, check store or doctors hours, even what’s playing at the movies, or the menu of s certain restaurant. Great app!!!!
I use YP regularly and probably would have a rough time without it. It has everything I need to get me through my trips and even while at home to find phone numbers, addresses and directions. There are a few quirks that is aggravating but nothing major. The main one is trying to keep your location while looking for different names of places and so forth. I can’t explain it but use it a few times for multiple businesses and you will see what I mean. It’s nothing major but gets annoying. The other pain in the anus is every time you go back to get another listing from looking at one you have to start over. If you look up Walmart in say Lexington KY and you click on one Walmart and realize it’s on the wrong side of town, when you go back to get another listing you have to start over by typing name of business and location. Kinda goes along with the first thorn in my side but it is a different beast in itself. Even with these aggravating issues YP is still an invaluable app that can be very beneficial for home, work or vacation.
Developer Response ,
Hi - We value the user experience. This is very useful to us. Thank you for providing your feedback.
No "contact us" option
It keeps saying it sent me a verification email that I need to click on to confirm my address. There is no email. Not in Spam, Trash, Inbox, or otherwise. The address is correct that it's sending to. I've clicked on "resend verification email" 20 times. I can't email YP about this because it says my email is not setup. The hours it has for my business is wrong. It won't let me change them. This app and this company are total garbage. User interface has not been tested properly. How Alexa/Bing draws info from this source is astounding.
Update: a week later and still nothing. No way to contact YP. This app is a dead end for businesses. Total crap.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.