"A wonderful problem solving and matching game for kids"
Problem solving and language development are two hugely important skills in the development of any child. The goal of this application is to give parents and teachers a new interactive tool that helps children further develop these critically important skills in a fun and engaging new way.
Our "Things That Go Together" application was created using 200+ gorgeous pictures that are sure to keep kids interested and engaged. In this application, children will be presented with one or eight pairs of items and they have to figure out which items go together. The best way to play this game with a child is to sit down with them and have them explain to you the reason / thinking of why two items should go together. This way, the game can act as a wonderful interactive tool to develop both language and critical thinking skills.
The application also includes great audio reinforcements by congratulating the child each time they successfully match a pair.
● Includes over 150 matching pairs that go together
● Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
● Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
● Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
● Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
● Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
● Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
● Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
● Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
● Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another great app
I love the Grasshopper Apps for their beautiful visual and audio cues. I work with young special education students, most of whom have language impairments and find these apps to be wonderful for teaching concepts. I was going to give the app four stars because I do have a bit of a problem with the "auto-drop" feature where the pictures click into the correct place when they are moved nearby. However, I have been assured that this will be made an option you can turn off with the next update. That's one of the best things about Grasshopper Apps: they do respond to feedback! I am hoping there will be more collections added so that we can choose which concepts to work on in the future. Thanks!
I love apps with wonderful real life photos. And this one helps my son associate which items "go" together and allows me to expand on them by discussing more items that go with the matching pair as well items that would not. It helps him to expand his knowledge base and executive/organizational skills (which autism kids often have a tough time doing)...i.e. collecting all the things you need to take a bath etc.
too high for delayed kiddos
I enjoy many of the alligator apps; this one won't get a lot of therapy use. The items paired are much too high for many of my Early Childhood and Developmentally delayed kiddos/ children with autism. There are great pictures for the pairs; it just would be nice to see things that are a bit more simplistic and part of a child's daily routine, school/bus, teacher/school, folder or book/backpack, sock/shoe, milk or juice container/straw, spoon and cereal or ice cream, crayon/pic, chair/table or desk, etc. Varied levels would be great: beginner, intermediate and advanced. I will use it for my two children though (3 & 6)!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.