Daily plan, track and finish your to-do task lists whether they be simple grocery shopping lists, daily habits tied to goals, single work tasks or complex multi-person projects. Todo Cloud is an easy-to-use productivity app that was featured as a Life Hack & Macworld says, “…oozes with awesomeness.”
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...” this app is a daily companion for productivity people.
Refined over 10 years of constant perfecting, Todo Cloud is an all-encompassing productivity system helping millions of users to:
• Improve time efficiency
• Remember important details
• Deliver results on time
• Increase quality & consistency
• Become more reliable
• Be more productive
• Build healthy habits and achieve goals
• Change behavior
Simple to customize and fun to use, Todo Cloud has everything you’d expect in a productivity system including:
• START & END DATES - Measure the start, duration and forecasted finish dates.
• TASK NOTES & COMMENTS - Add important notes. Comments are tracked by day and person.
• TASK ACTIONS – Associate any task with a person in your address book, a URL or a phone number so you can take quick action when it is time to get work done. Build a smart list to see all tasks with actions related to people.
• MULTIPLE REMINDERS – Want a nudge 1 month, 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before a task is due. Go ahead and be our guest with multiple ways to get to results. But beware of alert fatigue.
• RECURRING TASKS – Set a task to repeat when you need it with the recurrence based on the due date or completion date. If you want to be reminded to take the trash out every Thursday without fail, then choose recurrence based on the due date. If you want a daily recurring reminder to send a thank you note to someone else every few days, choose the recurrence based on the completion date and you'll have the flexibility to send that note when it is convenient.
• LOCATION REMINDERS – Need to remember to buy an item or complete a task when you arrive at a certain location? No problem. Drop a pin on that location and Todo Cloud will alert you with the task details when you get there.
• EMAIL TASK CREATION – Log in to the Todo Cloud web client, select settings and copy your custom email address. Then email yourself tasks that are dropped into your Todo Cloud inbox or you can log in to your settings to customize the default location for new tasks.
• SECURE CLOUD SYNC – The Todo Cloud sync reliably backs up your data to our secure cloud seamlessly making it available whether you are working on Mac, Web, iOS or two others.
• SMART LISTS – Create custom lists using filters that organize tasks by any data element in Todo Cloud. Want to see tasks due 4 weeks and beyond? Want to see tasks assigned to a person? Want to see tasks tagged with a specific word? You can do that and more. Push everything into Todo Cloud with the power to search, organize and track tasks just the way you want.
• CALENDAR VIEW – From any list view, click the calendar icon to see a monthly view of tasks organized by due dates. Want to quickly change any task due date? Drag and drop the task to the new calendar date and your due date is changed.
• FOCUS LISTS – Quickly see all your tasks due today or in the past.
• SIRI VOICE TO TEXT – Use Siri voice commands to capture tasks on the go. Search the Todo Cloud help file for more instructions.
• SHARE LISTS – Invite others to view and contribute to tasks.
• TODO FOR BUSINESS – All of these productivity capabilities are available for teams of people with additional administrator management. The mobile-first approach will boost your team’s output with powerful task management. Learn more at https://www.appigo.com/for-business/
Download Todo Cloud and get a 14-Day FREE Trial of Premium features.
- Minor Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Love the product ... but missing one thing!!
I have used ToDo in its various versions for years. I stick with GTD methods relatively purely, and this product works extremely well for that. There is one thing they took away several years ago that I REALLY miss and it continues to affect my productivity ... you can no longer enter a task it’s a start date but no due date. There are so many instances I want to be able to use this, and I would assume others do as well. It seems like it would be fairly simple feature to allow. I end up creating work arounds, but then I have a bunch of tasks with false due dates. I’m a big believer in Start date use ... I don’t want to veg SEE a task until a designated date, but often there’s no hard due date for such things.
I’ve fought the work arounds for some time, and I’ve looked for other products off and on, because this feature is so important to my workflow. For now, I’ve stuck with ToDo because other than that, I really like he product, especially with the bugs fixed in the latest version.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to give the review. We love the GTD model as well. Guess what, your review comes at a good time. We already enabled task creation with start dates that don't require a due date in our MacOS, Windows and web platforms. And that feature is going to make its way to iOS. I read your review and mentioned it to our iOS team lead and we'll get it done. It may be 10.1.13 before it makes it in because we are close to final on 10.1.12 testing right now but we shall see. Please do update your review when you see this feature rolled out. Thanks.
Worth the price: loved it, still love it
I’ve been using a version of this app from this company for about 10 years now. As my “free” year expired, I had to decide if I still wanted it. Especially reading everyone else’s reviews and being on a tight budget, I wondered, “Is it worth the price?” I explored other apps and noted that their premium prices were about the same amount. In comparing features, they didn’t have what I want. I love this app. I love its organization and features. I love how I can make it as simple or complex a system as needed for me to help me balance my need as a single mom to get a lot done (listing out the zillions of things “to do” in an organized manner so it’s easier to prioritize) with my needs as someone who struggles with anxiety and depression (turning off and on notifications and readjusting my focus list/due dates to give me the freedom to reduce the pressure.) How you use it is up to you but I’m very grateful for the improvements and updates I’ve seen throughout the years. Apps like this simplify my life and save me money in the long run. I’m happy to pay so they can continue to provide their service and have the ability to make more improvements.
DO NOT BUY from this company
Many people including myself were using their product for years (ToDo 8.0). You could sync to third party apps like Toodledo — the interface and this capability was why I bought it. Then they created a cloud version - this app - and offered it, but the interface was not as good, and it required a monthly fee - so I’m guessing few switched (like myself). The product I PURCHASED worked as specified, and I liked it.
NOW - they automatically updated everyone to this new version - which is a totally different product - in looks, interface, no syncing to third party, and requires a monthly fee. People started writing bad reviews on the app, so they shut down the app in the store so that you could no longer see the reviews and how angry people were. I had happened to purchase this cloud version way back to give it a try and didn’t like it, but I am able to post a review here since I did. Those that were forced into the upgrade have nowhere to voice there anger, unless they purchase this app separately.
This is extortion, and no company should be able to get away with this. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. If you bought an appliance, say a refrigerator, and a year after using it the power turned off and the display said - this refrigerator will no longer function unless you pay us a monthly fee. This is exactly what they have done!
Developer Response ,
You are writing about a different product, Todo 8.0 and that is not this product. Please update your review to reflect your experience with this Todo Cloud 10.2.2 product.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appigo, Inc.
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2021 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium $5.99
- Todo Cloud Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.