Tradovate Pulse is a new mobile app developed by Tradovate that is specifically designed for simplicity through an intuitive easy-to-use interface. Tradovate Pulse provides the features and information you need where you need them when you need them.
- Leverages new technologies. We are building this new mobile application on Google's new mobile UI framework, Flutter. This enables us to develop even faster for mobile, it provides some great new UI features and has fantastic performance.
- Is designed for simplicity and ease of use. We're like you, we use our phones for everything and don't want to have to go through more steps than necessary to get to important information. This app is geared toward an interface that is simple and intuitive to use.
- Has more information more readily available. We're working to eliminate needless taps and swipes that take you away from managing your trades/positions/account. Important information is where it needs to be and accessing additional details is simple.
- Provides simple position and order management. We've made the interfaces for position and order management simple and powerful.
- Provides modern interactions and navigation. As most trading mobile apps are starting to diverge from great mobile experiences, we're leveraging modern tools to enable a more mobile-centric approach to this new app.
- Introduces smart assistant-based messaging. Pulse has an "assistant" which will provide important information based on the products you trade and monitor. See these messages at the bottom of the app.
While we will continue to offer our current mobile app, Tradovate Trader, we encourage you to try Tradovate Pulse and experience a new simpler way to interact with the futures markets.
Fixed handling of manually entered order prices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app for its simplicity and wealth of information about specific contracts. My big feature request is the ability to set, change, and manage alerts. My small feature request is a bigger chart of the volume profile.
App needs charting updates
Man this app is cool with all the other features but if you trade based of the charts this app is horrible. Like it’s 2021 and you don’t have the basics where I can look at all the candles. The chart app is set up for looking at only the 1 or 5 mins when you scroll right then you see price action. But if your looking at 4hr charts you can’t see anything but 1 candle it’s pointless. Very basic stuff. I love the desktop platform but not being able to see the chart and adjust my stops and according to demand zones is such a turn off. I’m more than likely going to route my broker over to somewhere else’s because this charting is a make a break deal if I can’t scrunch the chart down to see the yearly chart monthly whatever this needs to be addressed.
I’m a full time trader and have bounced between brokers over the years. What I like most about Pulse is that the orders fill very fast and the DOM, chart, and ordering takes place on one screen with one tap. Not like other trading apps I’ve used that have you shuffling through windows to make trades which wastes time. Also Tradovate has an unbeatable commission structure if you trade a lot using their monthly plan.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tradovate, LLC
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tradovate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.