The official UCSF Mobile app features location-awareness, and real-time information, so that you can see what’s open around you, and the estimated travel time to your UCSF destination. The official UCSF Mobile app is also integrated with the UCSF calendar, news, and directory.
When you need to know where to go, what to do, or see what’s nearby your UCSF location, turn to the UCSF mobile app.
The latest integrations and features, include:
• Message center improvements: users now view the total number of unread messages in all channels, public, personal, and opt-in.
• A new Mark All As Read button empowers users to select multiple messages in the message center.
• In-app banners alert users that there are unread messages in public, personal, and opt-in channels.
• UCSF Directory information including de-coupling of campus box numbers from the campus address.
• Tripshot data now shows real-time shuttle departure times
• Google & Apple maps.
• Walking & driving directions from your location to your destination.
• In-app notifications of content updates, features, & news.
• Bookmark feature lets you save and review info later.
• More map details: address, phone number, websites, business hours for UCSF services including food, fitness, and more.
• Multiple UCSF Facebook & Twitter feeds.
• Detailed food and shopping info at Parnassus, Mission Bay, and other locations.
• Expanded universal search of main campus buildings, departments, and services.
• Now includes important UCSF numbers.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor GUI, incomplete implementation
The details of this app should be finished before it is released. The use of icons is not clear. What does the suitcase icon mean? What does water lily icon mean? Half the icons are not obvious, therefore to use them you have to learn by clicking. What’s wrong with a dropdown menu with text descriptions? What do all the different colors mean? Does a red square denote something different from a yellow one? If not, why have all these garish colors? What does the bicycle symbol mean, or the shirt symbol. Lots of other problems: e.g. ** Cannot book fitness classes through app. ** What does “Full Service” mean for the banks? They appear to ATMs only, and some only dispense cash (and don’t take check deposits, so not even ‘full service’ ATM). ** Scoot is listed as being on campus — it is not.
App almost useless; shuttles sub-par
The previous review by faculty member trying to use shuttle reflects my sentiments exactly. They gave 1 star. I gave 2 stars because most of the time the regular shuttle schedules show up on the app.
Today even that would not load. And the “shuttle live” hasn’t worked in months!
Finally, timeliness of shuttles and quality of drivers is highly variable, and often sub-par.
Nothing works. Trip planner is never available, shuttle routes are never available. As faculty trying to see patients and get from one location to the other, this app not only refrains from assisting, it actually forces em to incur additional transportation costs and I am LATE to wherever I need to go.
- University of California at San Francisco
- 11.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 University of California, San Francisco
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.