We’re here to help you navigate UCSF, by putting essential information at your fingertips using the official UCSF Mobile app.
Newly redesigned and improved, the official UCSF Mobile app features location-awareness, and real-time information, so that you can see what’s open around you, and the estimated travel time to your UCSF destination. The official UCSF Mobile app is also integrated with the UCSF calendar, news, and directory.
When you need to know where to go, what to do, or see what’s nearby your UCSF location, turn to the UCSF mobile app.
The latest integrations and features, include:
• UCSF Directory information including de-coupling of campus box numbers from the campus address
• Tripshot data now shows real-time shuttle departure times
• Google & Apple maps
• Walking & driving directions from your location to your destination
• In-app notifications of content updates, features, & news
• Bookmark feature lets you save and review info later
• More map details: address, phone number, websites, business hours for UCSF services including food, fitness, and more
• Multiple UCSF Facebook & Twitter feeds
• Detailed food and shopping info at Parnassus, Mission Bay, and other locations
• Expanded universal search of main campus buildings, departments, and services
• Now includes important UCSF numbers
We update the official UCSF Mobile app as often as possible to help make it faster and more reliable for you. This version includes several bug fixes, performance improvements, the expansion of new functionality in Housing, and Fitness & Recreation; and the addition of eta.ucsf.edu.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the official UCSF Mobile app.
Have a question? Tap the menu icon in the top right of the app, then scroll to Feedback. Or, email us, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Just utterly useless
Rare to see something so incompetent.
Nothing works. Trip planner is never available, shuttle routes are never available. As faculty trying to see patients and get from one location to the other, this app not only refrains from assisting, it actually forces em to incur additional transportation costs and I am LATE to wherever I need to go.
Poor GUI, incomplete implementation
The details of this app should be finished before it is released. The use of icons is not clear. What does the suitcase icon mean? What does water lily icon mean? Half the icons are not obvious, therefore to use them you have to learn by clicking. What’s wrong with a dropdown menu with text descriptions? What do all the different colors mean? Does a red square denote something different from a yellow one? If not, why have all these garish colors? What does the bicycle symbol mean, or the shirt symbol. Lots of other problems: e.g. ** Cannot book fitness classes through app. ** What does “Full Service” mean for the banks? They appear to ATMs only, and some only dispense cash (and don’t take check deposits, so not even ‘full service’ ATM). ** Scoot is listed as being on campus — it is not.
- University of California at San Francisco
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 University of California, San Francisco
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.