40% off until June 3!
Unlock the secrets of the galaxy in the epic conclusion to the VERSUS Trilogy! Take your place among the gods with the superpowers you've stolen from them.
"VERSUS: The Deathscapes" is a thrilling 200,000-word interactive novel by Zachary Sergi, author of our best-selling "Heroes Rise" series. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
At the start of the VERSUS Trilogy, an unknown power imprisoned you on planet Versus, forcing you and dozens of other prisoners to vote for who will fight in deadly gladiatorial battles. Each prisoner has unique superpowers, but you started with just a single power: the ability to steal powers from others and absorb their memories.
Now, with the powers you've stolen, you can rival the gods themselves! You've stolen their power to fly, to fire beams of golden energy, and to dominate the minds of others. But you can't stop there. To find Dhanthik, the hidden savior of your homeworld, you must use your Full Absorb power on nearly every prisoner, unlocking powers and memories beyond your wildest dreams.
At the same time, you’ll play the most dangerous political game of your life, outmaneuvering your longtime foes Empress Vaccus and the Bominate-and maybe even your own friends-to survive the Versus Vote.
Engage in the most intense MemoryTravel yet, voyaging to distant planets and to the deepest hearts of those closest to you, and finally answering the questions that have haunted you: Who is Dhanthik? Who brought you here to Versus, and why? Who are you?
This isn't just the end of the Trilogy. This is the climax of your story, your triumph, your apotheosis.
• Play as gay, straight, bi, pan, or ace. Dozens of gender identifications.
• Absorb dozens of powers and memories, rivaling the gods themselves
• Every question about the Choice of Games Sergiverse answered
• Fight in the most dangerous gladiatorial matches yet
• Stand alongside old friends—or rivals—like MamaNa, Oli, and OtherBoard
• Discover profound truths through the psychic journey of MemoryTravel
Ratings and Reviews
Tbh I only got this game to support the author. I like his previous games, this one, not so much. I even beta tested this game and let me tell you, long winded does not began to describe it. There is such a thing as too much detail you know. I swear there is half a chapter devoted to describing the caves and valleys and rocks. Not a lot of character progression or romance if that’s your thing. There is a little bit of interaction at the beginning, and a little bit at the end, but you are cut off from your love interests for the majority of the game. And the player’s choices seemed to be nerfed compared to other games. It hardly seems to matter what choices you pick, the plot continues along a very linear progression mostly regardless of you. And again the much of the word cap is filled up with what I would describe as a similar to a very passionate nerd discussing a strategy game that you are not into and who keeps going even when you ask him to stop.
If you are a die hard fan of the series, then maybe get it, but don’t expect too much. And if you haven’t played the others do NOT start with this one and probably just skip it altogether.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Choice of Games LLC
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © "VERSUS: The Deathscapes" is Copyright 2021 Zachary Sergi
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $4.99
- WorningBird Hints $0.99
- Fated Babel Database $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.