VERT app for VERT® Classic wearable jump DEVICE and G-VERT® performance & intensity tracker measures your performance data wirelessly in real-time.
With VERT® Classic you can see all your JUMP measurements on the VERT® wearable jump device and simultaneously on an iOS Bluetooth 4.0 compatible smart phone or tablet.
With G-VERT® you can see all JUMP measurements PLUS:
• STRESS %: Know the low and high intensity of each movement and the total stress % on your body or appendage
• POWER: Know how much you are exerting and how explosive in watts/lb.
• KINETIC ENERGY: Know how hard you worked in Joules/lb.
• JUMP: Know how high, average, average hi your vertical jump is and your total jump count by session.
• JUMP RATE™ Feature: A new fitness measurement so you can see your total jump count analytics during time session for jump rope; :30 second, 1 minute, 2 minute and endurance mode!
• ASYMMETRY: Know your body symmetry for peak athletic performance.
G-VERT® intensity tracker measures the G-force of every movement
Take pictures & self GIFs with our social PROPS!™ feature and share your stats. Your data will show up as a filter on the pic or GIF you take!
Other GREAT uses:
INJURY PREVENTION: Track your jump load by total jump count. *See the exertion of every movement on your core body or appendage. (*With use of G-VERT®)
COMBINE: No more slap sticks for vertical tests! Just clip & jump... combine assessments made easy!
PERFORMANCE: Improve your performance by monitoring all your movements during practice, strength & conditioning workouts, games or training! Establish a "base line" and improve from there. Each session is saved on your myvert.com profile.
All your data is synced on myvert.com for historical analysis!
Coaches: visit our VERT coach and G-VERT® Team system technology on myvert.com
Monthly Premium Content Access Available:
• $6.99 / month after 7 day free trial, charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of each period
• Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• You can manage subscriptions and/or turn off auto-renew in your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable
Improved handling for sessions started with disconnected sensors.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but problem
I have to hold the video when jumping but I can’t do that
A must workout tool!!!
I’m an athlete 🏀 and this device has helped me to measure my workout progress tremendously. Because it can measure my vertical jump height with accuracy i could see which exercise works or doesn’t. Also their customer service is amazing. They respond right away and give you all the answers with speed.
Easy to use!
Great for quick combine testing!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mayfonk, Inc.
- 154.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Mayfonk Athletic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content - Monthly $6.99