VidyoConnect™ is an enterprise meeting solution for team collaboration.
Stay connected and engaged on-the-go. With a powerful and intuitive user experience from your iPhone or iPad, VidyoConnect delivers the reliability, ease-of-use and rich features needed for productive face-to-face video meetings.
• Join and host multipoint video conferencing meetings from your iOS device
• Customize conferencing layout with up to 4 on-screen participants for phones, and up to 8 on-screen participants for tablets
• View shared meeting content during a video conference
• Make any participant or content share bigger with pinch-to-zoom and real-time panning
• Optimize quality and efficiency with automatic and adaptive encoding modes up to 720p
• Meet reliably and up to the challenges and unpredictability of wireless, 3G and 4G networks and withstand up to 20% packet loss
• Automatically reconnect to your call in transient network conditions
• Log in easily and quickly with SAML authentication
• Dial out to SIP and H.323 endpoints
• Languages supported (English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish)
• Outbound direct dialing
The VidyoConnect app requires a paid VidyoConnect subscription to VidyoCloud or an on-premises deployment of VidyoConferencing™ in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S SUBSCRIPTION TO VidyoConnect OR DEPLOYMENT OF VidyoConferencing, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Allerton :
Dr. Allerton is an amazing Dr. she listens to her patients, she is professional, caring, kind, definitely a blessing and great asset to any hospitals or clinic she works in. I recommend anyone to her. The nurse Donna is also amazing. The Nazareth location is a great team.
God bless them all and I would never change the location unless it’s out of my hands.
I’m not the best with technology but SOMEHOW succeeded in having a physician visit via my iPhone after failing to make the call work on my MacBook computer. At first, audio was the problem and my doctor logged out and back on because I could hear HER but she couldn’t hear me: once I did the same, we could then both hear and see each other. I don’t know how I accomplished that and would be reticent to try it again for fear of losing the whole appointment. there is language used during instructions I’m not acquainted with when given an instruction which makes success a dim possibility. (Do you want to use the app or go to the browser and do you have the most recent zOS whatever…? Then Your Safari doesn’t support the program choose a different platform???or whatever, I had no idea what to do at that point. I couldn’t completely install something new PLUS FIRST BAVK-up my whole computer!) Overall- I prefer meeting the doctor or nurse in the office face to face; but using technology I was able to get a much earlier appointment.
I am so thankful
I would just like to say that I appreciate your compassion and caring nature. That you really take time to hear my concerns. and I also appreciate your guidance in how to negotiate a round difficult situation in life, and most of all keeping it real. Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vidyo, Inc.
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2023 Vidyo Inc.