A RTS/RPG hybrid game - build and defend your villages without limitations!
We love classic RTS games and Viking Village is our tribute to them. It's completely free, except for few optional heroes!
A free classic RTS game brimming with pure fun! No timers, energy system and loot crates. Play offline!
Note: Core game is completely ad free. An ad is shown before/after playing a game, but it can be skipped after 5 seconds by tapping the button on the top left corner of the screen.
Viking Village is a minimalist real-time strategy/base defense hybrid game in which you build and defend a village from evil knights. Collect resources, build archer towers at strategic positions and control hero units directly to survive. Attack enemy village and destroy their village fire to win. Capture powerful barbarians to add to your defense. Even control deer directly if you need some extra attack power! Attack pirate camps to get some extra resources.
- Adventure: Defeat enemy villages on randomly generated islands.
- Rogue Lite: Defeat enemy villages just with your hero + army. Hero gets only one life.
- Tower Rush: Destroy all enemy towers on the map.
- Survive 20 days: Defend your village for 20 days.
- Village Vs Village: Classic RTS mode. Attack enemy Village and destroy their village fire to win the game.
- Quick Survival: No buildings and villagers. Just your hero, pet and units defending against constant waves of enemies.
- Infinite: Survive as many days as possible. Enemies become stronger each night.
- Sandbox: No resource limits. Pure mindless fun!
- Build a Ship: Defend the village long enough to build a ship.
- Peaceful: No enemies. Just build a peaceful village.
- Play in top-down view or control a warrior in 3rd person view!
- Train Villagers, Warriors and Archers
- Create farms, mines and plant trees to gather resources
- Take control of deer and attack enemies with them!
- Defeat pirates to get resources, or hire them to protect your village
- Capture the Barbarian, and he will defend the village and even gathers resources by killing pirates!
- Defeat the Pirate Captain, to have a powerful unit to watch over your village. Alternatively, just give some resources to hire him!
- Villagers are completely AI controlled, so that you can focus on building and combat
- Beautiful graphics
Various improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is fun and a little addictive but I feel like you are a little over limited I expected to be able to do a little more at least build a wall I'm new to these types of games but I figured walls were a given anyway I enjoy playing I've tried most of the game types it does have a tremendous amount of potential keep on this same track and you guys will have yourself a masterpiece maybe
Not good for mobile
Too much going on with no clear directions. Would be better suited for a pc game. I would constantly try to click my warrior to move them, but one of them keeps running off for no reason, and my fingers are too big to select the small selection box for the individual characters.
The game also describes itself in a way that everything is free but option in app purchases. Which is technically true, but every time you load your game or start a new one, it shows an unskipable ad of at least 20s. Which is a little annoying when you accidentally close out of the app or make a mistake on the game mode you chose (or anything that requires you to continue/start again within minutes).
Sorry, but not what I was hoping for and on top of that, not user friendly enough to encourage more playtime. (From me... I’m sure many people still like this game)
This game should be way more popular than it is. It’s absolutely amazing. Full game for free as well. No Iap needed. They should charge for this game. Besides machines at war this is the best rts on the App Store to date hands down. So glad I found this. If they continue to update this I can’t even imagine how far it will go. Rts like Starcraft air etc resource management large armies taking over of other bases troop and building upgrades really impressed and will be buying things in game to support this game. Thank you for putting out a rts on iOS it was so badly needed.
- Limitless LLC
- 164.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Limitless Fun, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Characters: 20% Off $19.99
- Viking Wizard $2.99
- Ninja, Sensei & Dragons $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.