The best walking & workout app for any age! Count steps and complete challenges to lose weight, slim down, and reduce stress for a healthier mind, body, & soul.
Welcome to the best walking & exercise app for any age. Ready to lose weight, burn calories, improve your fitness, boost your well-being and get moving?
We bring all the tools you need to get started at any fitness level:
- Guided Walking & Workout Plans
- Step Counter & Pedometer using only your iPhone
- Track & Map Your Walk with GPS
- Activity & Progress Tracking
- Access to Expert Fitness Trainers for Personalized Support
Anyone can do this. Walking is one of the easiest, safest ways to keep your body and mind healthy. Even 20 minutes a day brings profound impacts on health and happiness!
REAL BENEFITS FOR REAL PEOPLE
“I love this app. I lost weight every week using this walking app and it was fun to see my progress and challenge myself to improve each day. 5 stars.”
“This app has helped me so much. I’ve been walking every week and feeling great
“Makes it a lot easier to get out the door a few times a week, and the plans they have are wonderful
EXPERT-LED COACHING & VIDEOS
- Say hello to your new workout companion, Joe, a real personal trainer and physical therapist of over 30 years
- Joe leads you through simple warm ups, walks, stretches, and strength-building home workouts
- Only app with video guidance and detailed expert instruction!
- Designed to be safe and effective
WALKING PLANS & HOME WORKOUTS
- Guided audio/video walking plans, interval and non-interval training, strength building, and basic walk tracking
- Designed to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s fitness, stress relief, boosting energy, improving health, or to just get moving
- Workout anywhere! Exercise at home, office or the gym
- No equipment needed, just you and your phone
STEP TRACKER & PEDOMETER
- Step Counter Tools: Count steps walked and distance all day, using only your phone
- Measure Distance Walked: Track miles walked and pace
- Activity Tracker: See how many calories you burn!
- Walk Tracker: GPS route tracker maps your walks. Save your favorite routes!
- Apple Health: integrates easily for accurate step counting
- Asthma Inhaler Reminder
ANYONE CAN DO THIS
- Fitness and Walking Plans for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Weekly plans progress gently at your pace
- Made for all people, even those new to fitness, recovering from injuries, or with chronic pain
- It’s never too late to make positive changes in your life!
REACH YOUR GOALS
- Monitor goals step-by-step with live stats, weekly progress reports and reminders
- Stay on track, lose weight, feel better, and live happier
WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- More than a walking app or a pedometer. We’re here to guide and support you on your journey
- Have questions about plans, exercises, injuries and more? Ask Joe, our experienced fitness trainer and physical therapist!
- The only exercise app that lets you communicate with real trainers and physical therapists to ask questions and get personalized feedback
Let’s take the path to better health today, together!
The app is always free. Premium content requires a subscription
- When opting for a subscription, you pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
NEW WALKING SCREEN - Full screen map to track your walks with progress and statistics.
NEW VOICE ASSISTANCE & MOTIVATION - Hear audio cues at your desired distance interval for progress during your walk on distance, duration, pace, calories burned.
NEW USER INTERFACE - We have redone the UI to make it simpler to view our walking plans, track a walk, count your steps, and see your progress.
- New home screen that summaries your daily planned walks, steps, calories burned, and distance walked.
- Set walking and step goals and see your daily progress
- Redesigned plan screen with plans that focus on your goals such has weight lose, reduce stress, more energy, and improved health & fitness
- Designated steps screen with summary of today's step count, calories burned, distance walked. You can also view your last 30 days of step data.
- Overall performance and stability improvements
- Kilometer fix
- More accurate distance tracking and mapping
NEW LIFETIME ACCESS
- Commit to your health and fitness with a one time purchase to access premium features forever. Your future self will thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really nice little app. Will keep you motivated to achieve modest goals. I wish it had a way to exceed goals and customize the plan a bit better. I’m just starting back out but my goal is 5-6 days a week of some amount of walking to really establish the habit firmly. I also prefer longer walks on occasion than this offers. It does allow you to continue tracking steps, calories burned and mileage after the allotted time. It’s not perfect. It’s just a little motivation and awesome at accurately tracking time and distance and keeping that stored as a motivating review.
Not what I need
This app has lots of things I don’t need, and isn’t great at tracking what I do need. I was basically looking for an app to track my walks/runs, not to lead me through a fitness routine. Foolishly I didn’t cancel before the trial period so I ended up paying for it so I’m trying to make the most of it. I just went to check my progress since I started recording runs in June. I am extremely disappointed that it only stored my runs for the last 4 weeks! I cannot find the missing runs. I’ve also been frustrated with the app stopping the tracking while I’m in the middle of my run. I’m sure the motion of my phone in my pocket is causing this but it shouldn’t be this easy for the tracking to stop.
It’s probably a great app for somebody but definitely not for me. I wish I’d never spent money on it.
Helping Me Lose Weight
I have been loving this app, the work outs really help me stay consistent which is the key to feeling better and losing weight. The warm ups are really helpful too. I know I could go out and walk on my own but this app just really helps me get out the door and also tracks my progress.
UPDATE: I’ve been using this app for a few weeks and I am really surprised how far I’ve come with my walks. It’s helpful having videos to guide me through warm ups and everything too.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bickster LLC
- 122.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bickster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Membership Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Membership $59.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.