Walmart+ is here! It’s the membership that helps you save even more time and money.
With the Walmart app, you can easily access your member-only benefits:
Free unlimited delivery
• Get groceries, gadgets, and more, from our store to your door.
• 1-hour delivery windows as early as the same day.
• Same everyday low prices you love.
Member prices on fuel
• Save 5¢ per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
• Available at over 1,500 convenient locations.
Mobile scan & go
• Shop and check out with your phone in-store.
• Contact-free checkout.
Take advantage of more amazing features in our award-winning shopping app.
Shop anytime, anywhere
• Millions of items available with free delivery or store pickup.
• Easily reorder favorite items purchased online or in-store with just a few taps.
• Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
• Find, create, and manage a baby registry.
• Transfer money without the long wait or paperwork with Express Money Services.
• Free delivery on eligible orders $35 and up.
• Get what you need in two hours or less with Express delivery.
Smart in-store shopping
• Save time shopping at your local Walmart with store assistant.
• Save time by booking a flu shot appointment with our new online scheduler.
• Use Walmart Pay for touch-free checkout.
• Quickly locate items and Rollbacks with store maps.
• Create lists for every occasion. Add collaborators and find items in-store.
Fresh groceries and more
• Choose grocery delivery or curbside pickup.
• Reserve a time that best works for you.
• We’ll do the grocery shopping.
• No markups or hidden fees.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
This version contains stability fixes, making your shopping experience more seamless.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I greatly appreciate thes service. Very easy to search thru the app to select the items you want. Prices are shown, and are the same prices as in the store. You can select to allow substituitions if the item you want is not in stock. When you pick up your items you can elect to not accept the subsitute, and you are given credit right away. If you select no substitues then if they do not have the item, it shows that in your delivery notice on the app - and not charged, of course. After you have completed your list, you can keep adding items, as you think of them, up to midnight the day before. When you later go back into the app to add to add items, your list does not appear. You go ahead and select the item(s) you want, click to purchase and it will ask if you want to add it to your current order. Click “yes” then you can review your full order. They send you an email when it is ready for pick up (at the previous time you have requsted). You can also look at the app and see the progress as your order is being prepared. Then go to the store to the Pick Up area, park in front of a number and tell them you are there on the app. Or wait and they’ll come out and ask your name. It’s all simpler than this LONG explanation. Great Servce.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We truly appreciate you being a customer of ours! Please let us know if you have any recommendations on how we can improve.
I love Walmart... But
I absolutely love Walmart, I really do feel like they go beyond for their customers as a company especially in these hard times. I especially appreciate the drive-up grocery pick up and I SUPER appreciate when they added ebt as an optional payment method.
The only problem is when using the ebt card on the app I get so many error messages saying “sorry something went wrong, try later”. When the grocery section was on its own app (orange one) this was never a problem. It also seemed to be fixed a few weeks ago because that error message stopped popping up and payment would go through first try. But all of a sudden again it’s not working. Before it worked but after trying 10+ times. Unfortunately starting yesterday it has not worked at all for me. Tried so many times. Decided to go to store but it was extremely packed and I have 3 small children so decided not to go in. Was going to do frys but they have no open slots for tomorrow. Tried Walmart again and still not working.
Please fix! This momma really needs it. A suggestion is have the option to pay at the store with ebt card like before if having technical problems in app.
Gonna stick with Target
As soon as I get my 2 items that I have coming that won’t come on time I will be deleting the app and never going to Walmart or using this service again. So canceled the items I had in order and went to the target app and bought them there. Within 2 hours they get shipped and didn’t pay anything extra shipping.
So just checked on the status of an order that told me it was shipped and I was told I would get it 4/27 end of day and now fedex is telling me 5/2 end of day. It’s just sitting at fedex. I understand all the craziness that’s going on right now but don’t tell me I’m going to get something a date and then it’s 5 days later. Will be canceling all the orders that haven’t shipped today and placing them with target.
Came to this app cause some of the stuff I wanted to get off Target you had to pay so much to get it but I have placed a few orders and still waiting for stuff to ship and I have about 3 days before I have to get it. Was going to cancel my orders but you get apps like this where you can’t do it all in the app it makes you go elsewhere to get some stuff done. Let me cancel an order in the app not have to go to the website and sign in and do it there. The link in the emails to track an order you would think would take you to the app but no it takes you to the website and again you have to sign in. I don’t always have my passwords next to me and don’t use the same one for every account I have. Just like the company the app is below par.
- 299.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Walmart Apollo, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.