If you love Wendy’s—which, who doesn’t?—you need this app. Get your faves at your fingertips, earn Rewards, catch exclusive offers, and order ahead. Look, we could keep going, but they only give us so many characters here. See below if you wanna dive deep.
Where can you score free food? Right here. All you gotta do to get FREE Wendy’s is EAT Wendy’s. Eat, earn Rewards points, and trade ’em in for anything in the Rewards Store.
Exclusive Deals & Offers
This app is your hookup. Get app-exclusive offers on breakfast, dinner, and everything in-between. All the deals, zero FOMO.
Let’s be real. Speaking to speakers can be rough. Reduce the awkward shouting in your life and order right from your phone.
Customize Your Order
No mayo? No problem. Choose what you want and what you don’t, and we’ll make it happen.
Save Your Faves
Have a go-to Wendy’s order? Of course, you do. Save it to your faves for fast and easy re-ordering.
Who carries cash anymore? Load $$$ or use a credit card and pay from the app. You can also add a gift card and never guess the balance again.
Get Menu & Nutrition Info
Find the deets on local pricing, ingredient lists, allergens, nutritional info, and even count calories & carbs.
Support Foster Care Adoption
The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption’s mission is to find forever families for children waiting in foster care. Every donation helps.
We always love hearing from you. Tell us what’s on your mind by:
• Live chatting in-app
• Leaving us a message in-app
• Texting or calling us at 888-624-8140
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a lot of work to do
So I just tried to do a delivery order on the app and it kept popping up “sorry and error is detected” and it wouldn’t put a price total on everything I had in the cart. I cleared it out started fresh again and same thing. I even restarted the app and same problem. Pretty frustrating because I’m injured at the moment and really didn’t want to get up and do the drive. So I ended up placing a carry out order and it work fine, but now I have to leave the house when I was supposed to be resting today. Not too big of a deal but if I was Wendy’s I would immediately try and work on this app. This isn’t the first problem I’ve had with the app. It’s just not fully functional yet is what it seems. I’m todays world you need this app fully functioning because I cannot believe I am the only person having problems with the app. Their competition apps work just fine. Still giving 5 start because I hope someone reaches out to me in a week or so . And my daughter was crazing Wendy’s which is super rare so I had to jump on the opportunity to fulfill her rare needs of something I enjoy too .
Good when works but needs support
I been using this app for about a year and for the most part it works. My issues are no actual customer support for issues. I made an order and the app had no issues taking my payment but the restaurant had to close early that day. I never received my usual confirmation for picking up my order since I didn’t. I contacted customer support multiple times and never got a single response back after 2 days. Only after taking a survey did the restaurant manager reply to my survey and sent one email telling me to contact customer support for a refund. I replied saying I did and no one would respond and neither did that manager to my email. I had to initiate a charge back with my credit card company to get my refund. I was also making a lunch order in advance and after the customization the app decided to completely clear my order because it turned 10:22 AM and breakfast orders can’t be made anymore and the menu turns to lunch and why is breakfast cut for mobile ordering at 10:22 AM when the restaurant will take it until 10:30 AM? What’s up with the digital frosty key tag? I bought the physical one and it says I can use it with ANY purchase but the digital one it can NOT be used with any other offers that’s a scam. I definitely will not be visiting Wendy’s as much this year!
My order persists in the app after I claim it.
1. A week or two went by after I last used the app for Wendy’s. I went to create an order but it believed I still needed to pick up the last order. I canceled and it said I couldn’t because I already paid. But it correctly cleared the order so I could make a new order. This routine happened again. The old order just doesn’t disappear on its own. I don’t know if the restaurant should flag my order as claimed or if the app should eventually clear the order. This is a nuisance as it is now.
2. This app sent a pop-up asking if I wanted to leave feedback. I wanted to, but I had to cancel the pop-up because it was obscuring my pickup information while I was approaching the pickup window. Later, I looked in the app to leave feedback. The ‘Contact Us’ section did not allow for app feedback, just feedback to the restaurant.
3. The app should allow a customer to specify changes to utensils and condiments. For example, it should assume 1 spoon and 1 hot sauce for my chili but I could lower it to 0 spoons and 0 hot sauces. At home I now have a huge pile of Wendy’s spoons and a drawer of hot sauces.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wendys International, LLC
- 241.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Quality is Our Recipe, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.