Portable E-Transcript is a professional grade application available for your iPad® or iPhone®.You can review and annotate E-Transcripts anytime, anywhere – all you need is an iPad or iPhone to begin using your E-Transcript electronic witness testimony transcripts on the go.
Portable E-Transcript features:
• Works on your iPad and iPhone
• Word Index helps you search and find terms within your E-Transcript
• Receive E-Transcript format (PTX) via email, Dropbox, and iTunes®
• Ability to add electronic highlighting and notes
• Email a transcript with highlighting and notes from iPad or iPhone
• Update the transcript in the desktop version of Westlaw Case Notebook to include the highlighting and notes added in the app"
* Secure sign-on to the E-Transcript application, using the same Apple Touch ID or password security as used to access the device, adding an extra layer of protection to the sensitive information stored in your transcripts.
* Added "Do Not Show Again" option for security warning dialog message, displayed when individual transcripts do not have any security added at the time the transcript is created/delivered by the service provider.
* Performance improvements.
* Memory optimization.
* Importing password-protected transcripts only after correct password entry during the import.
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time
Are you ever going to update this app? Still crashes every time I try to open a deposition
This app isn’t very intuitive but it DOES work
If you’re struggling to open your ptx or ptz, it’s because you can’t open the file for, the app itself.
You have to open the file somewhere else, like Dropbox or the iPad file manager, then hit the “share” or “export” button (the square with an arrow pointing up). Scroll through the apps until you see this one. I can confirm it does work Dropbox.
UPDATE THIS APP, PLEASE!
In its current form, this app is essentially useless. It crashes upon opening and is not functional at all. This app could be a great tool, especially when iOS 9 is available that will allow for dual screen multitasking for the iPad Air 2. Please get this app in good working order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.