The discovery of an old magic book turns your life upside down. Will you succeed in becoming a guild wizard? Or instead travel a different path, striking out on your own, moving to a different plane of existence or perhaps not even remaining human?
• Choose your name, gender, elemental alignment and area of magical focus.
• Explore worlds both on and off Earth, full of magical creatures.
• Track your standing with the wizardry guild and your success in completing the tasks they set.
• Good replayablity with branching story lines and over 19 different endings.
• Hints section.
• Save points allowing replay some sections without having to restart the story from the beginning.
• And well....who wouldn't want to be a wizard?
Bug fixes. If you enjoy "Wizardry Level C", please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
A very poor game
The Wizardry Level C game is an upset at the least. Incredibly short, far too linear, and no character development. The only available "choices" are at the beginning and all that follow are simply consequences. Overall? I am disappointed and feeling a bit cheated out of the money I spent on this. Two minutes of fun should not equate to twenty minutes of frustration following.
Short version: Everything about this game is awful, the writing is bad, the characters are bad, and you have little to no influence over the game world. DO NOT BUY!
Long version: I had high hopes going into this game, as it seemed reminiscent of the excellent life of a wizard, also by hosted games. However, don't be fooled, this game does not come close to life of a wizard. The lack of interactivity is astonishing, as events play out with barely any player interaction. Compounding this, this writing is awful! The plots are boring and come and go in an instant, the characters get 2 expositional lines and then are never heard from again! To add insult to injury, the game ends on a pathetic sequel-baiting cliffhanger. Please don't make my mistake and play this game.
I respect what the writer was go my for but the writer really needs to work on making the story flow, and pulling you into the world. This is just to bland, to narrative, to forced. You discover a manic book and have powers and there's no emotional shock? No best friend you have to tell? No playing around with the powers like a kid? Just jumping from one task to the next. I'm sad about what this book could have been.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hosted Games LLC
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Jac Colvin
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.