Work Mobile is for customers using Verizon Connect Work. If you’re a customer of Verizon Connect’s Workforce, download WorkPlan.
Verizon Connect Work’s new fieldworker app, Work Mobile, lets technicians in the field receive job details and share notes, photos and signatures with Admins in the office -- all with improved speed and performance.
What’s new in Work Mobile
- Mandatory questions for your technicians when they start and finish jobs.
- Improved support for anytime/unscheduled jobs.
- Faster performance when accessing job information.
- New mobile experience, designed by customers like you.
- Improved Map & Jobs List with job assignments.
- Multi-photo upload with thumbnail and gallery view.
- Automatically work offline when jobs are out of range.
Get access to these features, too.
- See job details, contact information and special instructions.
- Get instant updates through push notifications.
- Quickly complete a checklist at the start and end of a job.
- Record findings and work performed on site.
- Capture photos of the site to provide proof of service.
- Collect customer signatures when the work is complete.
- Record parts used and time spent on the job site.
- Track when the job starts, when it’s in progress and when it’s finished.
- Send invoices and track payments right from the field.
Not a Verizon Connect Work customer? Contact us at 866-844-2235 to help you get started.
Performance fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Throw some money at it
I assume this app was built to replace what’s now called Work Classic. However, I’m quite sure the developers have given up on fixing bugs, refining the interface, and adding useful features. On a busy day, I’m backed out of the screen I’m working on 40 times as I get the notification that “This job is no longer available.” Are you at all managed by The Verizon that has the #1 network in the US? Verizon Work, Fleetmatics, etc., are not up to par.
Updated Review from August
There has been very little updating to this app in the last 7 months. Bug fixes and small issues might have been addressed but for some reason you are not listening to the end users. The functionality that is needed in the field has never been added. This could have been robust by now so I’m concerned this won’t ever “work” the way we were told it would when we signed on with Verizon Connect. What’s up Product Team? Why is it taking so long to get this going full steam?
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the app. The app does have the ability to invoice and record payments from the field. Please contact Work Support at 877-376-6622 if you need assistance with the Billing feature.
We’re constantly updating and improving the Work Mobile app and hope you’re keeping up with the updates in our Help Center.
Jon, Product Team
NEED AN ADMIN APP
There needs to be an admin app to make this program valuable. There needs to be a way to protect or hide certain documents or photos from the workers, but within the selected job’s details. Please make this possible. Whether that be a whole new admin app or a way to hide certain documents by putting them into a protective mode of some sort.
Developer Response ,
Hi, and thanks for the feedback. Please submit more details using the Feedback button on the Work admin site on the web. We'd like to contact you to learn more about your needs around what you desribed above.
Jon, Product Team.
- Verizon Connect Inc.
- 153.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2005-2018. Verizon Connect Ireland Limited. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.