Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 250+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
Help & Support:
• Features may vary based on level of service.
• Additional information on the Xfinity Stream app minimum system requirements: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username) or reset your password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
• Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
This update brings you a refreshed look and feel so you can easily find the shows and movies you want. We also fixed various bugs so you’ll always get the best possible entertainment experience when watching your favorite shows and movies.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE IT!
Me and my husband went on vacation and I was wondering what I could do to watch my shows without getting so far behind on them. Also I have a lot of channels and me and my husband loves football and the place we was staying didn’t have all the stations we needed to watch football so I looked up on the internet to see if there was a way to watch my shows without being at home and I found this app and it has changed everything for me. That week I was able to enjoy my vacation with my hubby and stay up to date on my shows. Plus watch all the football games we wanted. It was so nice. Also being a mom my kids always have the TVs occupied and having 3 kids who like different things all the TVs are always occupied so now I can watch my tv on my phone at any time and any where. I never have to use the tv again and honestly I don’t because I have it on my phone: this is the best thing Xfinity could of ever done. I literally can watch all my recorded shows or live tv. I couldn’t be any happier with this app
Xfinity Streaming has not worked yet!
I have had mine since Feb 20th and still can’t stream. From what I can tell you can download the streaming app on newer versions of my TV in the family room but mine is 7 years old but still a 55” LG Smart TV. I mainly started my service back up because I desperately needed the Internet to job hunt and that is where all my time has been spent (easy when your Cable isn’t working). I paid extra for the 300 mb/sec so I would be prepared to accept any type of position available including work from home, independent consultation, or partial commute. That is when the sales rep talked about the awesome streaming app and no monthly fee for equipment because there are no cable boxes for every TV. The 300 mb/sec Internet comes with a different router than other plans and it is also required for the streaming app service. The sales rep really unsold here on the service and by lowering my monthly bill due to no charges for each cable TV box, that is what sold me on this plan. Sales reps should verify over phone the make/model of your electronic equipment to ensure compatible for streaming services to work as intended for optimal performance. This would make sure customers have a good experience getting up and running efficiently and effectively with the new service being introduced. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.
Xfinity Stream Limitations
Xfinity has been the worst cable provider I have ever experienced. The overall quality and service is great but they apply limitations that are beyond frustrating. Living in an apartment in Chicago, my apartment building includes Internet in my utility package. However, I’m required to contract my own cable and therefore I moved forward with Xfinity. I have 5 TV’s in my home and have a cable box in the Living Room and Family Room. The representative assured me that the other 3 TV’s could use the Xfinity Stream app; however, I’ve experienced nothing but issues with this app. Due to the fact that I don’t purchase my Internet through Xfinity, the restrict the ability to utilize cable on the other 3 TV’s. I receive an error including, “..some content can only be viewed on your in-home WiFi.” Essentially, Xfinity is requiring me to purchase their WiFi in order to stream cable and since I have WiFi included in my monthly utility bill with my apartment complex, I have to pay an additional $50/mo for Xfinity WiFi or $25/mo for 3 additional cable boxes. I feel extremely disserviced as this is a clear sales tactic to expand the services I use by requiring me to utilize Xfinity WiFi in order to watch cable on the Xfinity Stream app. This could just be my opinion but I feel as though trust is built over time and can be lost in a moment. Xfinity’s lost my trust through this experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 130.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2021 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.