Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
Introducing Smart Resume! This feature adds time markers to the video progress bar to show when your program stops and starts. That way, you can easily skip ahead and find where to jump in. Smart Resume is only available on a few shows for now, but we’ll be adding it to more.
Ratings and Reviews
App is convenient
One of the things that I really like about it is that I can watch shows from all networks in one place and keep track of which episodes I have and have not watched. I did read some reviews saying that I can only watch it while connected to my WiFi’s at home. If that is the case, since I haven’t tried lately, I will be really disillusioned. I have plenty of other streaming tv/movie services that don’t require this. I like to travel and take them with me. But since I’ve only used it at home it’s been good. What I would improve is the home screen. It will show me shows that I am watching, but when I select it, it takes me to the wrong episode. I have to go to favorites and select an episode.
Not able to stream
I have never held Comcast in high regard because of their price gouging..I was paying well over $200 for internet and one tv with basic cable and they could never answer why friends I knew with more services were paying the same or less. I cancelled cable service but kept internet which included broadcast television for an additional $10 they the streaming app and it was working out well for me until it wasn’t anymore. Spent over an hour on the phone trying to figure out why my app won’t show any channels or recordings any more. Was transferred to a higher level tech support to no avail. They reset credentials, establishments and nothing. I have internet and pay extra for broadcast television that I have not been able to access for weeks. Representatives tried to be helpful but I’m still without the services I pay for. They said a level 3 tech would call back in 24-72 and this is the second time I have been told that with no return phone call. We are limited to the internet service available in our area or I would have disconnected my service all together a long time ago
Can’t Sign-in Since iPadOS 13 Update: “Back Office Provision Error”
I can no longer sign-in to the app on my iPad ever since updating to iPadOS 13. When I attempt to login it gives an error advising “Back Office Provision Error”. It then has a pop up that says restarting device, and it goes through the whole process all over again with the same results. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times and still cannot get logged in. Calling Comcast customer services offers no help or solution for this issue. Really disappointing since we are paying for a service that we can no longer even use! We are left with a choice to either update to the latest iOS and lose out on this app working or stay with an outdated iOS version and continue to be able to use the app, but risk your device by not having the latest security fixes etc. I’ve heard this issue is also happening with phones updating to iOS 13. Due to paying for a service that I can no longer use and can’t offer help or a solution: 1 Star Rating
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.