Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and various improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Helpful if people’s reviews were actually reasonable
Yelp is definitely helpful, as the OG establishment review app. BUT being as it is the go-to for EVERYONE to write every small detail about their experience at their local Burger joint, from the dust particles on the door frame to the “3 ice cubes too many in my soda”*......you come to realize that humanity really does only focus on the negative. You could quite possibly LITERALLY have one of the world’s most educated psychologists in your hometown, but with enough reviewers who didn’t agree with their choice of mints in the waiting room- their office could be knocked from 5 stars, to 3 in a matter of a few months, when in reality it generally is one of the best places you could go to!*
All in all- just because you might not agree with a very small aspect of an establishment, don’t knock them from five stars! Also, when choosing a place- make sure you actually READ reviews!
*these are merely examples I thought of!
Great selection, needs better service
I really appreciate the Ace Hardware store in Halls. This store is Good for specialty items like professional grade Velcro or casters and any other obscure hardware item. The service, as in interaction with customers, could be improved. While I was looking at the wood stain an employee approached me and asked if I needed anything. I had questions about the types of stain, so it was ideal that he stopped to help me. I proceeded to ask about the stain and he abruptly stated that there’s stain with and without polyurethane and then looked at me and said ‘OK’? Since I was browbeaten into saying ‘OK’ he just walked off. If you’re going to have associates ask customers if they need help, they need to go all the way and make sure the customer is taken care of. It may be annoying to handhold someone who does’t know anything about stains or how to use them, but that’s the breaks in the service industry. Not everyone is who walks into Ace is an expert (me, least of all) and will occasionally need some assistance.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 332.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.