Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
"We love a good bug fix, so we gave the app a tuneup with this release. We also love a good widget, so we built one for iOS 14. Our new widget offers recommendations throughout the day of amazing, nearby restaurants. It's an easy way to discover local spots that offer pickup, delivery, or are just generally awesome.
P.S. Here's how to add a widget to your phone:
1. Press and hold your phone screen
2. Tap the + button that appears at the top
3. Scroll until you see Yelp, then add the widget"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Second Chance Dog Training
Mike Nelson has been there to help our Lab rescue since January 2020. Most of the time CJ is a sweet loving dog but He has always been easily stressed. We called it his Scooby Doos and by his 3rd birthday he started reacting randomly with aggressive behaviors. He’s 74lbs. I needed help. Mike researched some creative ways to relieve his barking and lunging while on walks. CJ gets so excited when Mike comes to train. He’s learned so much and had fun learning. I learned I better practice what Mike teaches us because CJ is smart enough to rule our house and get his way. Mike has stayed over for days even weeks as we’ve traveled. Mike will send photos, call with updates, reenforce training so much more. I always know CJ and our home are in good hands and they are having fun. Check Mike out. Your furry family will love you extra for it. Mom to CJ.
Yelp is meh...
The idea behind it is great, and seeking out other’s experiences is something even I may do. That being said Yelp is a dressed up Twitter full of trolls of disrespectful & ugly hearted folks. While bad experiences are justified, you can tell just by reading a review or by reviewing a person’s past reviews what kind of person they are or what their goal is. You will see copy + paste negative reviews from someone where they are probably just seeking attention and a comp’d meal on a future visit. You can see how people complain about COVID rules and guidelines and blaming the business because the reviewer doesn’t understand how someone dining on a sidewalk by have people walk-in on the sidewalk. You will read reviews of people thinking something is overpriced because their standard of dining doesn’t reach beyond the 2 for $20 special or he $1 LIT at Applebee’s. Yelp is a disgusting platform with no real moderation so enjoy... maybe they’ll evolve to at least put warnings or notes on reviews that have been flagged by others because calling a business racist/bias/discriminatory isn’t an opinion... that is hate speech and if it’s accurate here are ways to address it legally (it’s not a bias... it’s you didn’t have a face mask, or your party isn’t all arrived, or you didn’t have a reservation so the table that’s available isn’t the prime one you wanted and are unwilling to wait for).
- Yelp, Inc.
- 286.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.