Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor updates and improvements, making Yelp better for you one release at a time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Won’t let mother in to breastfeed hours old baby
My daughter gave birth yesterday at the midwifery and did amazing. The baby’s oxygen levels started dipping so we sent her to Mercy with her Dad to be checked as my daughter was dizzy and weak so we were going to go to Mercy in the car after she got some food in her. Mercy now has a policy of one visitor per day for the baby. Since her Dad went in with her in ambulance he was considered her one person FOR THE DAY and they would not let my daughter in to see her or feed her until the next day. I realize these are extreme times but that policy is just ridiculous and on top of that we were not informed about the policy until after the fact so we could have made a different choice and sent my daughter with the ambulance instead. HORRIBLE. The doctor said they would keep her several days for observation regardless of our wishes to have her checked and take her home and get her out of a virus laden hospital environment ASAP if she was breathing ok. They also said that if we checked her out AMA they would notify child protective services. What a crock. When a hospital takes away a parents rights to their child there is something wrong here.
I’m going to say this in the simplest of forms.
YELP! The go to app when you’re unsure about a business. Pull out your phone, type in the name, and BOO YA! At your fingertips, you have a mass of local people and tourists and their opinions. And do I have to mention, it’s 💯 percent free! You can’t beat that. You shouldn’t even think about it. Just download the app and save time. Don’t bother trying to ask your friends that never answer the phone, Yelp is your best bet. I have never once found a restaurant that I tried on Yelp and didn’t like with a rating over 3 stars. So, it was my fault for trying it in the first place. Yelp also offers photos and information on menu options (vegans, vegetarians etc..) and accessibility. So don’t waste time! Download the app and make an account! And remember to enjoy it! 🤗👍🏻🧐🤩🥳😹😻
- Yelp, Inc.
- 354.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.