Yoga Wave is the most effective way to feel sexier and healthier than ever before. Short workouts designed by yoga experts will make your body strong and flexible: achieve your goals with 100% personalized workouts that adapt to your level. Dive deeper into yoga practice with our classes and develop a keen awareness of yourself. Take care of your body and mind and keep them strong: yoga is more than a method of teaching, it's a way of life characterized by a culture of health and well-being!
*PROBABLY THE BEST YOGA APP*
- The most modern yoga system in the world in a pocket-size format
- Yoga Wave adapts to your yoga level: there are plans for both beginner and advanced yogis
- Practice yoga wherever and whenever you want: a yoga mat is all you need
Practicing yoga, even just 15 minutes a day, provides you with many benefits. Here's why it's worth it:
- Build muscle strength
- Improve your flexibility
- Relax your mind
- Protect your posture
- Get in shape
- Release tension
*THIS IS HOW IT WORKS*
- Create an account and set your personal goals: you can choose your level and the duration of your classes
- Watch tons of video workouts performed by our expert
- Follow the instructions step by step: you'll have guided classes with voice-over
- Give feedback after every workout so we can personalize the program for you
- Yoga transforms your body and mind so that you feel more energized than ever before
- Fresh new classes are waiting for you
- Push your limits and see how the classes will strengthen and stretch your body day by day
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all our professional yoga courses (Back Pain, Better Posture, Core Yoga, Postnatal, Relaxation and Stress Relief, Strength, and Weight Loss), thousands of classes, and more than 200 poses (from beginner poses to the most advanced ones).
Yoga Wave is the only yoga app providing Yoga Classes, Asanas, Scheduled Plans.
Subscribe to take advantage of all the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1148951074
We are constantly improving our apps and would love to hear your suggestions, help us develop the best app available in the store! If you have found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Namaste, dear Yogis!
We worked hard to fix few bugs. Are you working hard on your poses??
Ride the Yoga Wave with us, join the flow!
Yoga Wave team.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yoga Wave Review
This is a great app! I love how the classes are customized exactly to what you need to work on. I also love that you’re able to choose your level and length of the class. The only thing is that I wish was different was that it gave you the ability to type your own messages to your instructor. After you take a class they ask you how it went, like asking if it was too easy, good, or too hard. And then ask you how you feel. But they are automatic multiple choice messages (if that makes sense) i have been suffering from lower back pain and I saw the back pain class and thought, this will be perfect for me, but some of the poses increased my pain. I wish I could have told my instructor that, or that they’d have mortifications. Overall I love this app and would highly recommend it, and I have recommended it to a couple of friends already :)
Tried my first class today and I’m a beginner. I’ve been to many classes before, but still consider myself new to the practice because I haven’t been to a class that explains the small things when you form a certain position (like making sure to flex your feet to prevent knee damage). In any case, this class felt a bit robotic and rushed. I couldn’t center myself and find mental peace with any of the positions because it was literally all just back to back. Also, it ended to suddenly I didn’t even realize it. I love the personalized chat feature, but if you’re going to set the bar for that kind of environment, i would recommend that the classes are less robotic. Give the class some closure for sure. Happy Tweaking! 🙏🏻
I’ve had the app for almost 2weeks and I deleted it today. Great concept in theory, but poor application in MY opinion. I’m not new to the yoga world, however, I’d still consider myself a beginner since I don’t do it often. Which is why I downloaded the app...to help me do it more regularly and at my own pace.
The videos/instructions go waaaay too fast. Even after doing it on and off for almost 2 weeks (was trying to give myself a chance to figure it out), there’s just not enough time to keep up with the instructors. I wish they could hold the poses a lot longer to give you time to look and follow along with them. By the time I’m on lose 4, the instructor is already on post 7!!! It can be overwhelming for a beginner and emotionally make you feel like you can’t do it-which is not true!!!! It’s just too fast of a pace if you’re just starting out...
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for writing and sharing your review with us. It is regretful for us that the app didn't live up to your expectations. We'll keep your input in mind for future improvements and updates of the app that we are already working on. We'd be glad to assist you with anything you may need, and invite you to send us an email at any time to email@example.com.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 112.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Beginners yoga and meditation $4.99
- Weekly Premium $1.99
- Weekly Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.