With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact email@example.com
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
This release removes support for iOS versions less than 10.0.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an app used by two of my gyms. I find it to have issues more frequently than any other app I have. It’s frustrating trying to see the WOD or log results and can’t get in. I’ve manually updated the app and restarted my phone. Still just the big Z going in and out. I already know the response, sorry your having issues, please call us to help resolve. Let’s get the app running properly so these downtime’s can be avoided. I feel like this is happening weekly, even though it may be less. Even when I haven’t experienced an issue that day, others in the gym make comments about it being down.
Calendar options could be improved
This isn’t a bad app but there are a couple of annoying things. I sign up for classes a week or a month at a time, typically, and it’s tedious to have to add them to my calendar one at a time. I would so appreciate an automatic sync, or the option to select multiple classes and then “add all selected” to my calendar. It’s also annoying that it won’t let you open an old version of the app if there’s an update available. It’s not always a convenient time to do a software update.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Member App.
When searching the library for workouts it would be great to have a back button instead of having to close out each tine. When looking at my results for let’s say overhead squat, my 1, 3, & 5 rep I have to type overhead squat then select 1rep, then, to look at my results for 3 I have to close and retype overhead squat. You should also be able to access viewing any notes made when in the library.
- Zen Planner
- 11.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zen Planner, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.