Wherever Your Job Takes You, Make Your Mobile Device Your Business Phone
Zultys MX mobile is fully supported with Zultys systems running version 16.0.4 or later. It allows remote and mobile employees to manage their corporate communications while utilizing the same tools as their office-bound counterparts.
We bring significant cost savings and reliability to our customers by including our mobile app with every user bundle for every Zultys system. Work anywhere, from any device, with anybody with Zultys MX Mobile.
• Video calling (requires MX 17.0.6 or later)
• Password reset link
• Network switching between cellular and Wi-Fi networks while maintaining calls
• Real-time presence status and presence notes
• Instant Messaging (IM) and IM alerts
• Instant message with outside parties
• SMS support
• GUI presentation of Visual Voicemail
• Call group support
• Built-in softphone function
• Real-time call alerts and caller information
• Single number contact
• Corporate directory and extension dialing
• Address book integration
• iPhone Mail integration with email contacts directly from Zultys MX Mobile
• Call park, hold, and transfer
• Group Chat/Team Messaging
• Least cost routing
• Call logs and history
• Caller privacy
• Support for up to two simultaneous call sessions
Zultys MX Mobile only works with the Zultys IP phone system and Unified Communications platform.
Zultys MX Mobile requires a data service subscription from your mobile provider.
Zultys MX Mobile must be running firmware release 16.0.4 or later with any relevant patches installed. Earlier MX releases will not be supported with this version of Zultys MX Mobile.
Zultys MX Mobile is compatible with devices running iOS versions 12.0 or later.
If your MX configuration does not have Mobile Access licenses, please contact Zultys or your Channel Partner for further information by visiting www.zultys.com.
Zultys is continuously working on improving the experience of users and the functionality of applications.
This update improves the stability and robustness of the application and adds copy and paste functionality to the application’s keyboard.
Ratings and Reviews
MX Mobile app okay
App works good and I implemented it as a fail safe if our internet goes down. Nothing bad to say about it.
Texts are great but calls are rarely good
We have had both the old and the new app and all 7 of my employees and myself have had very slim luck being able to answer or make calls consistently. Most of the time the other end cannot hear us at all.
We have all the iOS updates for security and now we are unable to use 4 digit dialing internally. Anyone transferred to us connect but we can not hear each other. And some times we cannot call out and connect! Either the App needs updating or the MX Server but currently worthless
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zultys, Inc
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zultys, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.