Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
The convenience of Auto Pay- Your app is going to recharge & pay mobile bills for you. With the Auto Pay feature up & running, both our prepaid & postpaid customers can enable it easily. You can disable it anytime too.
Your broadband/landline connection will go places with you - Now, anytime you relocate to a new city or even a new colony; you can just check if that particular area is serviceable or not & raise a request on the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had high hopes on Airtel service and ported to Airtel. I have 4 connections with Airtel and have network issue on all 4 connections. But it’s the most nonsense service I have used in the past decade. I am not able to listen properly during the call from a long time. I got frustrated and tried calling 198 to complain about IVR does not work properly. I am selecting a number but it’s still repeating and asking me to choose a number. Inspite of multiple attempts I still could not reach customer support. I suspect Airtel does not have any customer support because I tried getting help from Airtel thanks app but no luck. The app uses GPS location to find me and says the network is fine and we are working to make it better. I cannot create a SR not talk to anyone about it. Airtel needs to you to recharge in 28 days but there is no proper network nor support. Airtel is just lotting people. Now I got some more problems if someone calls me my phone does not ring but the other person can hear it ringing so I am missing so many important calls. This is not the problem with my phone because it’s a brand new phone. It’s just 2 months old. The other problem is internet speed. I generally don’t use mobile network but if I am out and try to browse something it never comes up. I need to wait and wait and wait. Airtel is not serving the purpose. I am seriously considering to switch to a new service provider.
Developer Response ,
Hi, your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any service related queries or requests please visit: https://www.airtel.in/airtel-thanks-app to raise a service request online via Thanks App. We will be glad to address this for you at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata -Team Airtel Thanks
Network issue, Only app looks good
Recharge or any thing as such that we pay money for works and exponential on Airtel works just as smooth and sweet as a halwa but the network service in return is the worst experience you can face till date I thought Vodophone was the worst and ported to Airtel now they are in a race to prove who is the worst performed, paavam me I didn’t know this now now you don't like Jio so what would you do.
List of problems I face
Voice shattering, call automatically get disconnected, no explanation just cut it that's all, voice DJ in between conversation and ultimately gets disconnected, our data finishes up automatically within 10mins all of the sudden and we will have to put a small pack for rest of that day, the most interesting fun problem is you will call some one and someone else from somewhere else will answer when you check if you have dailed wrong no it will be the fun activity by our dear Airtel, sometimes they will take this fun to next level imagine you are speaking in Tamil for example in between some one will speaks in Hindi or any other language for few seconds and call continues as usual or gets disconnects as usual!?😭 now a days I don't call customer care because they shout at us and always and take all the time to prove that it's a mistake from our side or our device is faulty at last I have one question #eadhuku
Developer Response ,
Hi, your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any service related queries or requests please visit: https://www.airtel.in/airtel-thanks-app to raise a service request online via Thanks App. We will be glad to address this for you at the earliest. Thanks, Shivender - Team Airtel Thanks
My SIM is displaying NO SERVICE since last 4 days. I’m in USA at present and trying to contact customer care from last two days communicating via my email id. Every time I request them to help me, a reply comes that my email-id is not registered with them and they ask me to authenticate my mobile number with the OTP. Now, I’m not able to understand how to get OTP on my mobile when there is no service!!
I then checked my profile in my Airtel app again and saved my email again. Verification mail came to me and the email address was verified. After verification, again I sent an email for looking into the matter but received the same reply!!
My office work is suffering due to this problem. I’m really disappointed with Airtel. I wish I had opted for some other network in India which would have given me better services when abroad.
The very first thing I’ll do after reaching India back, is to change mine and all my family members mobile network from Airtel to some other one.
Airtel boast so much in their advertisements about their network but actually it is just the opposite. I’m really frustrated at this moment. Who is responsible for my loss of office work? I would definitely take some action ie go to consumer forum when back to India and ask them to repay my financial losses. I have all the proofs of my communication with Airtel.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any international service related queries or requests please our toll-free customer care at +919910099100. Our Customer Care team will be glad to resolve this at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 262.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.