Premom is a proven cycle & ovulation tracker that accurately predicts your fertility, automatically pinpoints peak ovulation days and helps you get pregnant sooner! Trusted by millions of women, Premom provides essential health monitoring for individuals and families across the world.
• Over 51 Million ovulation & pregnancy tests scanned
• 10 Million Basal Temperatures Recorded
Ovulation Calculator & Period Tracker
• Digital ovulation test reader with immediate results of low, high or peak fertility
• Accurate cycle predictions of your period & ovulation day
• Analyze ovulation test line progression and predict your fertility window (Log LH, HCG, and PDG tests)
• Chart your BBT automatically
Premom fertility tracker quantifies your ovulation test results, automatically charts your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) with our smart thermometer, fertility symptoms and cycle data so you can see when your fertility is at its highest. Keep a diary of your physical symptoms, mood, weight, insemination, sexual activity, period flow, medications and ultrasounds to understand your body’s natural cycles. No matter your life stage or pregnancy goals, your period, ovulation, and pregnancy data are all at your fingertips!
Money-Back Guarantee Program
1. Users achieve a 377% higher pregnancy rate according to studies of our program.
2. A virtual consultation after trying 6 cycles with a fertility specialist
3. A full refund of easy@Home/Premom testing products if not pregnant after 9 cycles
Premom, with its best-seller easy@Home ovulation tests, has already helped thousands of trying to conceive (TTC) couples get pregnant naturally. With proven success, our Money-Back Guarantee is free to join. We offer a virtual consultation with a fertility expert after 6 cycles of trying to conceive and a full refund all of your easy@Home/Premom purchased testing products if not pregnant within 9 cycles after following our step by step guidelines.
Premom Ovulation App includes:
• A reproductive health integration with the Apple Health app to share BBT data
• A virtual consultation feature that allows you to use online video calls and chat
Engage in our inclusive fertility and pregnancy in-app community to ask questions and share encouragement. Our fertility experts also provide advice on a range of fertility and menstrual health topics.
Pregnancy Calendar & Tracker
• Switch to pregnancy mode to track your baby’s week by week growth
• See personalized cycle graphs next to all other ovulation symptoms
• Export your cycle data easily to share with your doctor
Fertility Support & Experts
• Connect and share your tests and charts with other TTC, TTA, or pregnant women in our community
• Learn from our expansive library of content reviewed by fertility specialists
• Unmatched support team
Premom offers a subscription service (“Membership”) that provides you with a more customized experience and in-depth analysis. We offer three tri-monthly Membership plans, in addition to a free plan. Membership is offered in 3-month (90-day) subscription periods.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after payment confirmation
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current billing cycle
• Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
For more information, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://premom.com/pages/terms-of-service
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Premom is constantly updating to improve your fertility experience, helping you get pregnant quickly and naturally.
New in this version：
- Optimized membership related functions.
Your feedback is very important for our team to keep improving the app. Please leave us a review or send app feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This test and app has helped me soooooo much with my body I’ve been out of wack (mentally) thinking i wasn’t ovulating even set an appointment with doctors to check so happy I went this route first I started testing the day after my period (my cycles ranges between 28-35 days, I know it’s crazy) cause it’s difficult and I didn’t want to miss a beat so days 1-4 i tested low the numbers started out at 0.3 then 0.19 and started to rise on day 3 it was 0.21 I was a little discouraged because it wasnt that high from the day before but on day 4 it was 0.43 😃 but it still detected I was low but I was happy seen that my numbers doubled it gave me hope I was on the right track day 5 it went down one 0.42 but again I tested late (I work long hrs no breaks) this is day 6 and I’m 1.21 and MY c line beat the Test line on the strip!!! I almost fell off the toilet 🚽 I haven’t seen this on a test in YEARS! So anxious to know if this is really true I went out and bout a clear blue digital ovulation test and I am at my PEAK!!! My eyes are still watered because I thought I was a woman that wasn’t able and needed more (meds,doc visits,etc.) and this test and app has been dead on while my other app was saying I didn’t ovulat for another 12 days turns out I started ovulating within 5 days after my period so glad I made this choice!!!!
Wish It Was Available Years Ago
Personally I use the app to avoid any further unplanned pregnancies, and for those who’d say “well maybe it wouldn’t be a problem if you....”, yeah I’ve already done everything except abstaining for the next decade of my life. Pills, shots, implants, condoms, spermicide, condoms with spermicide, diaphragm and then even the tubal ligation failed three years later! ELEVEN TOTAL PREGNANCIES, five live births, one fetal demise, four spontaneous miscarriages, and an elective abortion (don’t judge the circumstances unless you’ve lived them, so talk to me after you’ve lost as many as you’ve been blessed with) and I was taking some form of contraceptive every time! So now I’ve foregone off all the standard contraceptives in exchange for following this app! I just abstain during my ovulation window, monitor my cycle closely, yes okay I still use condoms, and I log every sexual encounter down to the minute afterwards! I’m only giving it four stars because I wish there was a function change for past-moms in addition to the Premoms, since I’m so far past my limit, past having anymore kids, past other contraceptives, and just over all of it! So good luck to the women that are struggling, all’s I can say is that the grass is always greener! Please update this app to include features that will enhance my probability of NOT getting pregnant again! Thanks for the app tho, great tool to take matters into your own hands!
Amazing App, but Hate the Latest Update
The app was recently updated for a new look. It has a few positives (like more easy to tell the months apart on the calendar), but a lot of negatives - the indicators in the calendar of key days (bbt spike, LH spike, BD, and CD) have become super super tiny symbols that are hardly legible even for a young person with a giant phone! They used to be a full color on the day or a larger symbol that made it a lot easier to look at the calendar as an overview. It also entirely erased PDG results from the calendar and you can only see it in the test tab now. And it got rid of flow ratings which I was very reliant on!! And the new features are odd - a check mark when you enter data for a day and a squiggly line on some days that are not value added.
And the home screen now has a graph but it doesn’t serve much purpose over the full graph tab and instead just makes the buttons for inputting data smaller (notes, bbt, symptoms). The biggest button is to jump to the test screen, which is not needed because it is the same as clicking the graph tab one inch away.
I miss the old format of the app and wish I could go back. The old app was almost perfect.
Overall it still tracks your cycle very well and the opk reading is unique and very value added. I do recommend the app, but I hope the next update takes more of this user experience into account.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy Healthcare Corporation
- 233.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Easy@Home Fertility.
- In-App Purchases
- Silver (USA) $23.49
- Gold (USA) $46.99
- Platinum (USA) $118.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.