Track, discover and improve your sleep tonight. SleepScore, the world’s most advanced sleep improvement system, features patented sonar technology using just your iPhone on your bedside to measure your sleep wellness!
Developed after studying millions of hours of sleep for over a decade, SleepScore technology and the advice provided are backed by science and personalized for sleep improvement that starts tonight and continues through every stage of life.
• Track your sleep & get your SleepScore
• Discover your detailed sleep analysis - light, deep, & REM sleep, plus awakenings
• Improve your sleep with personalized science-backed advice
• Wake up refreshed with the Smart Alarm & fall asleep easily with Sounds to Fall Asleep
FEATURED IN: Washington Post, The New York Times, Wirecutter, Forbes, CNN, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, Huffington Post, USA Today, Business Insider, Digital Trends, & more!
FALL ASLEEP EASIER
• Sleep Sanctuary - measure & optimize your bedroom’s light & sound to create the perfect sleep sanctuary, + get local outside temperature
• Soothing sleep sounds & music to calm you for drifting off easier.
• Handy tips during the night if you can’t fall back asleep
WAKE UP REFRESHED
• A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
• Motivational and inspiring messages to start your day
• A sleep score each day based on your different sleep stages, calculated from 0-100 as your SleepScore
• Detailed look at the 4 stages of your sleep each morning, including light, deep, & REM sleep + awakenings
• SleepScore CheckUp, continuously monitors your sleep & notifies you if more serious sleep concerns are detected to share with your doctor
• 7 rolling nights of your sleep history
DISCOVERY AND TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP
• Sleep discovery through education and insights
• Product recommendations from our sleep experts based on your unique sleep patterns
GOALS, CHALLENGES, AND SCIENCE-BACKED ADVICE
• Personalized advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
• Actionable challenges to achieve goals, such as Wake Up Less or Feel More Energy
• Sleep comparisons to an ideal night for people your age and gender
• Advanced SleepScore algorithms inform if you should be working on a different goal
TRENDS, AND ANALYSIS
• Life time of your sleep history and sleep correlations, instead of just the last 7 nights
• A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor
• Weekly highlights showing your best nights each week
• Helpful trend charts based on your lifestyle data & sleep patterns for making smarter daytime decisions
APP HEALTH DATA
Our app integrates with the Apple Health app to add your sleep data and read your activities, such as exercise. On supported devices, SleepScore reads data from the Health App with your permission to update your activities during the day to provide more personalized advice. SleepScore also writes sleep data to the Health app with permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore has auto-renewing monthly & yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription length. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to SleepScore.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service https://www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service
To improve your journey to better sleep, we continuously make improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: thanks for the response. Do you have any plans on adding health app syncing?
I really like this app. I have probably only one problem thus far. I also use the CPAP that this company makes so I have the app that tells me how I’m doing with that as well. But I wish that they could make them one app since they both measure different things. This one uses the sound waves/sonar and the other one tells you how your use of the CPAP went. But they are not the same. Some nights I take off the CPAP without thinking and then it stops tracking my sleep even though I’m still asleep. Would be nice to have both wrapped up into one app (set your wake time and have it start tracking your sleep when you start the CPAP) and get both scores with the premium membership included because you bought the machine and continue to buy the supplies. Just a thought. I’m still looking for one place to track my sleep and teach me how to do it better. The 2 apps come close.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bobby, I wanted to update you and let you know that we are now able to write information to the Apple health kit. If you download the most recent version of the SleepScore app you will notice the sleep data now being transferred.
Liking this app a lot after about a week and a half of use. It’s a little picky about how/where you have it placed so it can “detect” you and track throughout the night, but once you find a good position close enough to you it’s good. My only real feedback I would give right now is that there doesn’t seem to be a way to adjust the volume on my device in regard to the smart alarm feature. I really like this feature and I feel it has reduced my grogginess upon waking, but the app seems to have a default volume level for the alarm that is significantly louder than it needs to be, especially considering how close your device is in order to track your sleep! My husband is not usually woken up by my alarms but this one is so loud that it has woken him up a few times, and when I try to turn it down on my phone, the app moves the volume level right back up. Maybe this is just a bug that could be fixed? I would definitely recommend this app as it does have a lot of really good features and is a really good learning tool, but it does still have just some general bugs to be worked out.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for providing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are liking the app, and that you have found the optimal setup for your room. We will be sure to pass along your feedback about the smart alarm volume to the team for improvement. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to Support@sleepscorelabs.com and a customer service specialist will be in contact. Sleep well!
I’m just not sure yet
I like the idea of this app- I tried another one, but all it did was track the time I was in bed. I love that this tracks my actual sleep pattern but ... I am on night 3 (it should be 4 but it couldn’t save/keep my data from night 1 because when it asked if I had been out of bed for more than 30 minutes I said no, because, though I did get up, I was only out of bed for 10 minutes.) it has asked that question every morning since and I clicked yes, - though I wasn’t out of bed for that long-so it saved but with big gaps in the data- I think the problem is that my husband sometimes turns the tv on when he comes to bed and that messes up the way the app works during the time the tv is on. However, that’s not the reason for the 3 star rating - for some reason, though the app shows in my health data app, and I have enabled it to talk to each other - my actual sleep data doesn’t transfer/show up in the health app. I tried looking at the FAQ and the the site, and I can’t find anything to explain this problem. I want this app to work, so I will keep trying for a few more days - but I am getting discouraged.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm sorry about the confusion with the Apple Health Data. This is a feature for Premium members. If you are already a premium member, all you have to do is allow access to your Apple health, and you will see the information transfer. The TV may mess with the apps ability to track your sleep accurately, please contact our support team at Support@sleepscorelabs.com, and they can provide some helpful tips to eliminate the interference.
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- 267.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SleepScore Premium Monthly $5.99
- SleepScore Premium Yearly $49.99
- Premium Yearly (7-day Trial) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.