Annoyed of forgetting your access data for hundreds of services, apps and co.?
Do you want a secure way of storing and organizing all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe and Manager is the *best* solution for you!
Password Safe and Manager stores and manages all your entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. You can manage and keep track about all your sensitive data, which are stored completely encrypted and safe. The encryption which is used for protecting your data vault is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
Note, the app does NOT access internet, so it has NO automatic sync-feature.
So if you want to share the vault, upload the database to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device, which is super easy yet.
*Essential functions at a glance*
• secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
• categorize your entries in the Password Safe
• access via one single master-password
• Password Generator for creating secure passwords
• backup and restore the encrypted database
• add your most used entries to favorites
• automatic clearing of the clipboard
• automatic logout after specific time
• password strength indicator
• [PRO] attach images to entries
• [PRO] Add attachments to entries
• [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
• [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
• [PRO] touch id/face id login
• [PRO] archive entries
• [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
• [PRO] export to pdf / print
• [PRO] see password history
• [PRO] store unlimited entries (max. 50 in free version)
*EASE OF USE*
Just remember only one single password and get access to all of yours! Its intuitive design helps you to manage your data easily.
Use categories to organize your entries, which makes it super easy to arrange and to find specific content.
Security is guaranteed by the used 256bit strong Advanced Encryption Standard.
No idea about a new strong password? Simply create a new and secure one within the app.
Want to get some insights? What passwords are used most often? Which are too short? Check the statistics!
Just you are handling your data.
There is no reason to fear any data leak, hacked server data or similar as the app is totally offline. You nonetheless have the opportunity to backup your data and restore them easily.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe and Manager into other languages, have any feature requests, problems or something like that :)
• [PRO] Add attachments to entries (max. 5 files, 512kb)
• [PRO] Add option to delete specific password history entries
• added option to auto backup onto device storage and/or to iCloud
• also show colorized numbers in password history
• further stability and performance improvements
If you love Password Safe and Manager, please leave a review on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use, user-centric design
I looked at many different types of apps to help me get a handle on all of the accounts I have including stuff I might sign up for, like a mailing list.
This app is incredibly well designed, it is one of the easiest apps to use, and my data is not stored in some random cloud.
Of the many great features, my favorite is the ability to select the fields you want to use for each entry plus you can have multiples of the same field. This is the best “form” design I have seen - it gives you complete customization of your data collection and display, in the way that you need it (not how someone else thinks it should be designed). This also allows you to evolve your use of the app as things change.
Look no further
Great app that is well designed and organized. Easy to understand with intuitive UI.
Great Password Keeper
Keeps your passwords, as well as giving an approval rating of your password, encouraging you to be more elaborate and complicated to further irritate potential hackers.
Having to pay to use my FingerID instead of it being a free option is obnoxious. Other than that, this is the perfect choice for archiving your passwords.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Robert Ehrhardt
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Robert Ehrhardt
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - Lifetime $11.99
- All pro features - 12 months $4.99
- All pro features - 6 months $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.