Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Superheroes & Villains in one of the best fighting games on mobile. Assemble a team of superhero legends like Batman, Superman, Supergirl, The Flash, & Wonder Woman to combat the forces against you. Master new combos and crush opponents in dynamic 3v3 battles. Upgrade your superheroes with special powers as you fight your way through the game. Become a champion by collecting gear for your characters and dominating your foes in PvP contests. Every epic battle in this CCG fighting game will define you—join the fight and become the ultimate DC champion!
COLLECT ICONIC DC CHARACTERS
● Choose from the biggest selection of DC Super Heroes and Super Villains ever offered in a CCG fighting game!
● Featuring classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, The Flash, Aquaman and Green Lantern, and astonishing new villains like The Joker, Brainiac and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad
● Take control of how your characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes!
ACTION PACKED COMBAT
● Unleash epic combos on your opponents using Superman’s heat vision, The Flash’s lightning kick or Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb!
● Take your battles to the next level—inflict massive damage using your favorite DC characters’ Supermoves
● Earn rewards from each fight to customize your Super Heroes with powerful gear, and collect special characters like Justice League Batman, Mythic Wonder Woman, Multiverse The Flash and much more
● Team up with friends in this fight game and assemble an unstoppable League! Together you can prevent the collection of worlds and defeat the ultimate boss, Brainiac
● Be social—chat with friends, donate hero shards, participate in Raids, and more!
CONSOLE QUALITY STORY
● Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in by the hit 3v3, CCG superhero fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us
● Immerse yourself in cinematics straight from the console—with the Justice League shattered it is up to you to pick up the story and unite a team
● Other superhero games don’t come close! Experience the best graphics on mobile—play with Superman, The Flash, Batman, and many more in high definition 3v3 combat
● Become the fighting champion the world needs—enter a contest of Super Heroes where only the powerful win
● Though killed by Superman, The Joker continues to haunt the lives of all those touched by his madness. By destroying Metropolis, he set the events in motion which made enemies of Superman and Batman. If The Joker were alive to see the chaos he’d created, he would surely be smiling!
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
● Join the contest—enjoy daily challenges and rise up the leaderboard with every fight victory
● Enter the PvP arena and fight players around the world to become a champion
● Unite the likes of The Flash, Supergirl, Batman and more to fight in epic, PvP combat
NEW SYNERGIES, NEW GEAR & NEW CHAMPIONS
● Explore new team synergies—League of Anarchy, Justice League, Multiverse, Suicide Squad, Batman Ninja and Legendary!
● Unlock a new universal gear type—Artifacts can be equipped on any superhero to gain bonus stats and unique passive bonuses!
● Champions Arena (beta) is here—show off your skilled roster and mastered techniques in the largest fighting competition to date. Champions Arena brings together the best fighters in the game to get exclusive rewards, claim the top, and battle players around the world!
Download this truly epic fighting game today and unite YOUR Justice League!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Injustice2Mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go
Join the conversation on Discord: discord.gg/injustice2mobile
NEW! GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN
Suit up in Wonder Woman’s Golden Armor and rock the '80's with Injustice 2 Mobile’s newest Legendary Hero, Golden Armor Wonder Woman! Based on DC’s film Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is armored with pure gold and ready for all-out war. Golden Armor Wonder Woman’s Divine Protection increases Damage Over Time resistance and her Offensive Guard boosts her entire team's Combo Meter. The demi-goddess also takes down her most wounded opponents with Whip Lash by lassoing them back into combat and striking with a devastating blow! With the power of Themyscira, suit up in Wonder Woman’s Golden Armor to defeat the most powerful villains and take back the Universe!
NEW! RISE OF KYPTON: SOLO RAID EVENT
The Rise of Krypton: Solo Raid Event will begin on December 18th! Prepare your Heroes for a battle that brings us back to the Injustice 2 Story mode plot of good versus evil! Superman and his supporters are gaining power and now it’s your turn to save the Universe! Vanquish Boss Collector Of Worlds Superman and his wicked warriors, like Gorilla Grodd and Brainiac, with the all-new powerful Artifacts that contain Superman’s greatest weakness – Kryptonite! Armor up with the new LexCorp Warsuit to boost Health and Defense, and earn the all-powerful Kryptonite Spear when you beat the Rise of Krypton Event! Take down the evil bosses to earn Kryptonite Artifacts, new Rise of Krypton Profile Portraits, full Hero unlocks, and more rewards! New to this Solo Raid Event, Artifacts bonuses will now be applied to all members of your team, not just the Hero who has the Artifact equipped! Limited Time Only Event. Must be Account Level 20+ to play.
LEGENDARY BRAINIAC UPGRADE
The Collector of Worlds gets stronger! Legendary Brainiac’s fighting stats have been boosted and two of his Passives have been adjusted - Making him an even bigger threat! Living Metal now works on Brainiac himself, increasing his Attack and Health. 12th Level Intellect now works on all KO’d opponents - not just Tech Class! Plus, Level 6 values have been added for all Brainiac Passives!
WONDER WOMAN’S DIVINE HOLIDAY CALENDAR
Happy Holidays, Heroes! The new age of wonder has begun! Wonder Woman's Divine Holiday Calendar is filled with an amazing assortment of holiday surprises! Starting December 15th, Wonder Woman will bring fifteen days of non-stop holiday celebrations to Injustice 2 Mobile! Check back often to see what Holiday Deals Wonder Woman has in store!
NEW! REFORGE TOKENS
Introducing new Epic Artifact Reforge and Rare Gear Reforge Tokens! The new Epic Artifact Reforge grant a higher chance of rolling Epic Chance Effects, and the new Rare Gear Reforge grant a higher chance of Rare Chance Effects! Available soon through new store items!
As always, thank you for playing Injustice 2 Mobile!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can feel the love for the DC Universe coursing through this supercharged brawler. Batman, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd—our favorite heroes and villains look spectacular. And the new combat system controls awesomely, letting you jump, sweep, and fling ranged attacks at Flash-like speed. Between the devastating new super-moves and cool modes (including a console-style story mode), we’re in heaven.
I play this game everyday! I love the battle Scenes especially when they do there special powers one minute someone cartwheels and knocks someone over and the next they stab someone with a sword. You can battle real people all over the world and see what rankings there at, You can join teams and battle other teams. It’s almost perfect. Though it almost flawless it still has some things that need to be fixed the characters don’t look like there actually running they look more like there oddly levitating they almost never move there arms and legs they are like stick figures. The costumes... I don’t really know what to say some of the costumes look like 10 dollar costumes like Wonder women’s she looks like she is Wearing red rain boots! As a Cosplay fan I just find this more terrible then her wearing 12 inch heels and that is saying something, Superman’s chest plate looks really sad it looks like his upper chest is somehow popping out of him and Green Lantern looks like he is wearing rubber. Thankfully some of the costumes look good all of Harlequins costumes are great the Joker looks good and so does Robins. The plot for story Mode ruined SuperMan and Robin and those characters are awesome. Over all I think this game is awesome and I highly recommend it!👍
Injustice Great Idea, so-so execution.
I’m a relative newb to this game, as I’ve only been playing solidly for a month. And after a month here are my thoughts. For a free mobile fighting game the graphics, story, campaign, and overall fights are fun. However, what I have noticed is once you start developing your characters, things start to cost more. For instance fighting a normal heroic battle costs 7 energy. Fighting the main boss costs 12, but at about account level 15 or so that only gets you about 65-70 total energy for about an 8 hour period. Then when you get to a boss in a campaign you are not even guaranteed shards for that boss for a win! Or another example is the gold character challenges that are offered, you can reasonably fight the level 1 challenge with a few characters that you haven’t spent time, money and effort leveling up. But then level 2 challenge requires a threat level of 50k plus to even have a chance. Arena events are similar. But when you aren’t paying money to play you have no real shot at unlocking characters that you want or even ones you don’t. And there are only characters that can be unlocked if either you have been playing them forever or you have a ton of money to spend. How about instead of making everything cost so much offer a season pass that lets you unlock characters, or add them to campaigns or something to that effect. Overall a good game if you want to pass time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- Harley's Bag of Tricks $4.99
- Wayne Family Fortune $19.99
- Catwoman's Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.