“It’s still fun as hell.” - Touch Arcade
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Connect your Youtube account to Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and stream matches live! iOS 10 and above required and 100 subscribers or more on Youtube.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPod Touch(6th Gen), iPad (2017 model),iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
What’s new in this update:
- Fixes bug that deleted play history
- All icons and titles will be unlocked for those who lost data
- Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support
Ratings and Reviews
Wow! this us great!
This is an amazing fighting game and honestly probably the best one ive ever played on mobile🤩 i saw that you guys haven't updated it since about 6 months ago but hopefully you guys didnt give up on the game just yet and hopefully you guys keep adding new amazing updates to the game! i love the graphics because they give an arcade feel to this mobile game but i believe it would be better if you guys could make the background more 3D like if thats possible like maybe make somethings look further than others and maybe add more edges to objects and make the background seem more alive like maybe the people in the background cheering and moving and could you possibly add more maps and maybe hidden characters in which you haft to do some weird thing to be able to unlock it or so🤷🏽♂️ and the commands are somewhat hard to do because if you move the joystick one way it might hit one of those little yellow arrows that u didnt mean to hit Other than that this game has so much more potential and its so fun to play! best five dollars ive ever wasted on a mobile fighting game! hopefully you guys can look into my request maybe do something! well thank you guys so much for ur time and reading my message! have a good day
Just add more animation frames
The gameplay is still very awesome as an update to volt, however I see a lot of complaints about the graphics and frame rate. A simple solution to fix the look of the game is to just put more animation frames where they are lacking. Some movements are perfectly fluid while others are choppy and inconsistent. This game can look as close to the console version as possible if a little more time is spent capturing more frames of movement for each character. Hopefully this game can continue to be supported so that the older characters' sprites and animations will look as good as the new ones
Almost perfect, missing some crucial things
Best fighting game on mobile by a huge margin, really fun despite wonky touch controls. The touchscreen does not benefit from the joystick function nearly enough and directional finger slides would allow for easier execution of moves not intended to be excruciatingly difficult to input.
Online has far too much lag to play seriously, I’m fine with being bodied by the same guy 15 times in a row as long as the fight is fun and fair, which the INSANE lag does not make for AT ALL.
But if your just looking for a somewhat deep fighter on your phone and are fine in practice mode most of the time this will be a gem for you as it is for me.
Lastly WHERE IS LOCAL MULTIPLAYER? I’ve seen Bluetooth connection for local fights utilized well in the past, why not implement it in a game with such a god awful multiplayer network? Laziness or just trying to cattle prod people to play online which isn’t working except for serious players of this game who are prepared for the massive technical issues; either way the result is the same: this game as it is OVERPRICED at 5$. Add local multiplayer and this game would be worth even more than 5$
Just something to think about if you ever end up making SFV Mobile
- CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2011, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.