Make the most of your cruise
Our app guides you through your upcoming vacation. Get ready for your cruise with easy check-in and, once onboard, use the app to plan your entire voyage. Features may vary from ship to ship. App is free to download and use. In-app purchases available. Connect to your ship's guest Wi-Fi. No internet package required.
Before your cruise you can:
- Sign into your account to view your booked cruises (must be at least 13 years old to have a guest account)
- Complete check-in – scan travel documents and select your arrival time
- Link reservations with other guests so you can make plans together once onboard
- Learn about the ship’s activity, entertainment, and dining venues, including menus, view deck maps and explore spa treatments and shore excursions available on your cruise
- Use the Health Center to learn about our healthy cruising initiatives
Once onboard, connect to ship Wi-Fi so you can:
- Complete the guest safety briefing on your time before setting sail. The app will even help you out with a reminder notification.
- Make dining reservations
- Quickly and conveniently reserve shore excursions and shows
- Plan each day by browsing daily activities and saving them to your calendar. Notifications will remind you when you have plans.
- Chat with family, friends, and fellow travelers (fee applies)
- Find your way around with complete deck plans
- Track your onboard expense account in the app (or not… after all you’ll be on vacation!)
- Save today while planning for your next vacation onboard with a NextCruise deposit available only during your cruise
- On select ships, the app will function as your room key and some rooms offer complete stateroom controls, from temperature to TV
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@rccl.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
With this release, we’ve improved overall performance and fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This was our first trip on a cruise. I am a young single mother, and brought my 7year old. It was a little nerve racking going just the two of us, but we will absolutely do this again! Between the staff that had helped us, Alfredo V for our rooms, he made the experience wonderful, my son was so excited to see what he would leave him each time we came back to the room. The wait Staff, Sylvester and his assistant made each dinner amazing, they even remembered our orders and were more than gracious. Also to the staff in the breakfast buffet, Bernadette, from the Philippines, smiled and was a pleasure, she helped us as soon as we came in each morning. Also we would like to send a huge shout out to Christine, from the Philippines, who was our assistant wait staff, she made each meal worth it! Christine was so enjoyable and we wouldn’t have had a better breakfast without her!!! Thank you to all the staff, it made our first cruise a memory we will never forget, and also helped us make the easiest decision to book more cruises in the future!!!
Check in nightmare
We were on time for our 2:30 check in. We were directed to go to a line that had people ranging from 2:2:30 check ins. We then stood in line for 2 hours while they let people who had arrived late to go ahead of us. Why???? We had beat ourselves to get there on time. If you are late you should wait behind people who were on time. This calling people who were late to the front of the line went on for 1.5 hours. Ridiculous. Then there were people who had all kinds of exceptions that had to go ahead of us. The customers standing around me were mad and frustrated. The people wearing teal shirts were idiots and no one seemed to know what they were doing. The teal shirted idiots did not know what each were telling the customers waiting in line. I did not feel catered too. Also standing for 2hrs in the heat…no one offered water or drinks. The teal shirted idiots spoke harshly and were rude. I know we are all dealing with covid but we were asked to show proof 3 times through the check in process. Why? I even had to submit proof of vaccination days before. Why?? Get your act together Royal Caribbean. By the time I got through check in I was miserable hot sweaty and frustrated and thirsty. Cruise has not left yet so I’m hoping they can change my mind and emotions soon or part 2 to this review will be even more negative. I hope writing this review changes this process for someone. With technology it doesn’t have to be so hard.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing and sharing your experiences. We're sorry you had a problem, I'll pass your message along to our team for them to review.
Royal Caribbean Ships.
We have sailed on Royal Caribbean "Anthem of the Sea" five times over the last 7 years. It's home Port is "Cape Liberty" Bayonne, NJ. We always have goods days on board no matter where you are and what the weather is. Their basic food plan is great for variety and quality. We always buy 1 or 2 premium dinning which costs a little more but I love their " Chef's Table" dinning. Space is limited to 20 guests. It's a wine & food pairing experience. The ships chef greets you and explains all 5 courses. The wine experience is similar and is explained why a different particular wine is served with each course. Definitely a class act. We live within an hour's drive from our home to Bayonne. We hire a car & driver so we do not touch our luggage from our home all the way to find them in our spacious cabin when we enter it. There is long term covered & secure parking. For us it's the least stressful vacation we have ever experienced. Peace.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 330.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.