Over 40 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Z Origins, the walking dead may be a danger… but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on
1.Optimized Troops Recruitment. Commanders can now Recruit Troops more quickly.
2.Changing appointed Officers will no longer affect their Breakthrough Skill's cooldown time.
Ratings and Reviews
Strategy Game with a sense of Humor!
I’ve been into the game since the COVID lockdown. I really like that it has a large variety of things to do each day for gold. There is combat vs. Zombies and or vs. other players, so when your the attacker you get to choose what level mob you’re attacking, allowing to try differing tactics vs. same opponents.
I love the Zombie Horde and Infinity challenge, I try them over and over seeing which combination of arms gives the best survival. If any one thing needs to be addressed, it this: Skill points used to raise the skills the officers learn are far to rare. There needs to be a way to win a reasonable amount of them without having to buy them all. I think same thing for chocolates, only ever see them in the store. Need a way to win them in game. Future development, let us drop our officers in the zombie challenge or zombie horde as an option to a tower. Encourage players to develop tactics for each officer with the skill sets chosen. Yes, I know that would be a huge add, but the only lack in this game, is the individual input of the Commander and the primary officer. Or heck, drop in a figure of the melee officer leading the melee group into battle... something to include them in the conduct of the game vice just the admin.
Anyway, very entertaining game, absorbing and challenging.
Thanks for a great game! Playing as Gunny Deth.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your support, we are glad that we provided your some fun to work with during the lockdown ;) If your may please let us know your nickname(it's incorrect that nicknames contain space), id, and server (send to our FB page) so we could count your feedback as one of the best reviews!
COVID 19 Social Distance/ Self ISO Partner
Is there a better metaphor for the current pandemic?
I downloaded Age of Z out of curiosity and has been playing it EVERYDAY since the beginning of the self isolation period. There are so many aspects to this game that requires a serious learning curve. There are no real instructions at first. Once you open this game up, the short tutorial play through fly by so fast, next thing you know, You are the commander of a post apocalyptic city in the middle of a torched earth. You have to figure out what to do next, but is helped along via smart intuitive UI design. It doesn’t take long to get going to become proficient at building and reinforcing your city. Don’t be intimidated by the long time players who have built insurmountable cities and Alliances. You can join them or start your own Alliance. But being in an Alliance is the preferred way to go as the game rewards many many “boost” for those that are in one. Treat every development as a side quest although later level ups seem like you are forever resourcing, but the payoff is rewarding to see your city and army grow. Play the many system events at your own pace and gain experience and rewards. But the best indirect win, is you will make friends with total strangers from across the world. Happy gaming commander FlynRbt (LN1) world 214.
I love this game. But wish for a few changes
I’ve never spent so much money on a game. But I just can’t stop. I love this game. And I love the players here especially in my alliance OOH-RAH STN from 305. But what I would like to see is maybe the SOS cool down being 12 hours vice 24. That would make teaching that goal so much more appealing. The small mineral tiles should carry more minerals 24,000 in a lvl 5 mineral tile is ridiculous no one can move up on that. Let’s shoot for 40,000 give an incentive for gathering. For instance bogo Gather 300k get 300k once in a while. I maybe wrong but I think KE is wayyyyy to long. Maybe throw in another event in Strongest Commander and reduce Kill event to two days. Officer’s I’ve been playing for 3 months now and I can’t get an officer to level 5. I’m even buying all the officer packs when they come out. Granted you guys got to make a profit but shoot does it have to take so long. How about more higher level officer fragments on the officer recruiting more often. Well that’s all I can think of for now. But this game is the ish. Anyone looking for something entertaining to take up a little of your time in the day check out AOZ. It’s the best game ever.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hong Kong Ke Mo software Co., Limited
- 970.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD Pack $4.99
- 9.99 USD Pack $9.99
- 1.99 USD Pack $1.99
- 6.99 USD Pack $6.99
- 2.99 USD Pack $2.99
- 19.99 USD Pack $19.99
- 14.99 USD Pack $14.99
- 3.99 USD Pack $3.99
- 5.99 USD Pack $5.99
- 29.99 USD Pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.