eufy Security's ecosystem provides a series of security products, including HomeBase, eufyCam, Video Doorbell, Entry Sensor, and more, to surveil customer's property, record events and help them know what's happening on the smartphone, anytime and anywhere.
Private - eufy Security is designed with privacy in mind, offering local storage and Military-Grade data encryption,
Caring - Incorporating the latest technologies, Alexa/GVA integration, and innovations in facial recognition/motion detection/machine learning, eufy Security products are designed to make your life safer, easier.
Dependable - eufy Security's ecosystem is designed to fast, offering industry-leading battery life, durable material design, weatherproof rating for outdoor products, plus Anker's renowned commitment to quality.
If you need help, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Eufy is done rite
I bought a 4 camera pack .Installing was provided with ample directions. Setup on 3 separate household phones was very helpful for us. Fast easy access on all phones with almost no delay was ideal. Everything is adjustable, sound from video, length of video clips. Camera night light intensity or only inferred . Intercom and even turning on/off all are available on my phone. USA made of great pride , and it shows. Battery on cameras lasts for many months before needing a charge. I live in hot wet and humid Florida and no issues on operation. Every camera is at least over 20 to 30 feet away from base unit with cement walls in between . Great signal and easy reliable notifications with very few false warnings due to human detection selections and sensitivity settings. Only issue is with front door camera , night light turns on and off in the beginning of night time video taking. Found out by swapping that all the cameras do the same thing because of night light reflections on being in corner I think. My friend has a competitor brand and Eufy was faster in app pop up, and videos started up faster, plus my sound was 100% better .Eufy thank you.
Excellent but a few things
1. Excellent indoor Pan/tilt camera and app. I am amazed at all of the features. One issue is and only for the Pan/tilt model is the lack of the ability to be able to save/recall the position of the camera on demand and not being able to go back to the saved position automatically after the camera is manually panned/tilted elsewhere for a set duration of time. All Pan/tilt cameras I have had in the past had this feature and it is a must. Since this is Eufys first Pan/tilt model they probably did not realize the importance of it. It is very annoying when a family member turns the camera and does not put it back where the camera should be. Please add this feature ASAP.
2. If you have multiple wired cameras there is NO way to steam/watch all of them simultaneously. I get that this probably does not work on Eufys battery operated model cams. But with the new indoor cam and indoor pan/tilt which are both wired why would this not be seriously considered for development? Just about every other big competitor has this feature today.
3. The ability to change the notification sound within the Eufy app only would be very awesome. It would be even better if you could also select a more alarming sound between certain hours such as night time. If someone is spotted on a camera in the middle of the night, I want to know about it ASAP.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We will carefully evaluate the implementation of this function. If you have any usage problems, please feel free to contact our customer team via email@example.com.
Awesome Home Security system and company!!!
I would like to start by saying Eufy is a great company that cares for their customers 100%. Before I buy anything I like to do my homework and after researching for days and contacting support for a few technical questions I had, we decided to buy some cameras to test them. First of all, these cameras are awesome. Great video resolution, video quality is very clear and the motion is clean. The Homebase 2 storage is fixed at 16 GB, we have been using it for about a month and it’s not even 15% of the storage. Features are great, the speakers and talk back are great. The siren alarm is loud enough to call people attention and scare whoever would like to try to steal the cameras. We love it so much that we decided to invest more in Eufy Security by getting more cameras and a doorbell 2K for our house. We are looking forward in getting the new smart door lock device that they are releasing soon I hope. Overall, this system is amazing specially on storing your videos locally not on the cloud for privacy and security. We definitely didn’t go wrong with this system. Thank you Eufy for providing a great product for the protection of our home.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 568.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2018-2021 Power Mobile Life, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.