Zombie Forest HD: Survival 9+
Zombies shelter defense game.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
By the will of fate, in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, you found refuge inside the tree house. But every day the number of zombies increases, and the food for them is becoming less. The aggressive dead are not averse to regaling with your brains, and no tree will become an obstacle for them. In order to repel the armies of zombies, you have to assemble a group of survivors, arm them and accumulate enough ammunition with supplies.
Build animal traps, rainwater filters, defensive fortifications, spikes and saws to kill zombies, craft bullets and upgrade weapons. Go to raids around the district, share resources with your neighbors, meet new partners, collect abandoned resources and supplies. In addition to zombies, you can meet both friendly groups of survivors and gangs of marauders. Agree with them, attack or rob - it's up to you.
Choose the style of defense that suits you best: point shooting with sniper rifles, indiscriminate automatic rifle fire, or support with shotguns. Will you donate a squad when meeting with marauders or give a fee for the passage? Every working hand is also an extra mouth. Save all certainly will not work!
Planning and rigorous calculation - the key to success! But be prepared for the gifts of fate. At any time, your teammates can leave the group, taking with them a large part of the supplies. The bitten ones can hide their condition until the last moment - as a result, not only they, but also other members of the group may suffer. Wild animals can take away part of the supplies, inept handling of fire can lead to the loss of part of the ammunition, missing canned food can lead to eating disorders and unplanned weekends... But there will be time for pleasant events. Isn't it nice to live at least one more day?
- 50 types of zombies and survivors;
- 13 types of weapons (pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns);
- protective fortifications (wooden, stone and iron blocks, spikes, circular saws);
- mining facilities (animal traps, rain filters);
- improvement of weapon parameters;
- exchange of resources and weapons;
- procedurally generated raid locations;
- meetings with marauders and neutral groups;
- random events that greatly simplify or complicate survival;
- global table of records;
- the overall level of the game, growing with each death.
Added online mode:
- instead of a tree, now the house, with the possibility of building additional rooms;
- the number of people is limited by the number of rooms (2 people per room);
- people and buildings can be freely moved both inside the house and outside;
- protective buildings can be repaired;
- people have experience, levels and improved characteristics;
- the playing field has become wider, now you can swipe it to the left and right;
- added new buildings (fires, fences, fuel generator, electric fence, mine, barbed wire);
- diesel generator may stall;
- added zombie pens;
- the mode of catching zombies in the form of rifle tranquilizers;
- caught zombies can be enhanced by feeding them other zombies;
- caught zombies can be used to attack other people's camps;
- on the raid map now there are 3 types of locations: destroyed houses, foreign bases and places for catching zombies;
- before attacking bases or destroyed houses, you can first examine them, assessing the chances;
- the exchange is completely redone: now the merchant may have a weapon, the amount of resources is limited and changes every day, you can add several types of resources during the exchange;
- the raid can only be walked once a day, but already in the raid it is possible to change the map;
- the number of actions is not limited to the number of people;
- in the absence of cartridges, people fight off with rifle butts;
- people may not have time to use the first-aid kit;
- if all people die - you lose all weapons, start the game from the first day with the new survivor, but the resources and buildings will remain in place.
- increased game stability;
- minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Very well done!
Honestly from other games that I played this one has the more detail, stuff to do etc for me it’s hard because ammunition is probably my most needed resource in the game I really like this game and I can give some suggestions: Maybe add a special vaccine to cure just ONE ZOMBIE PER DAY (In real life) maybe add like a tower were you can only put snipers (obviously that zombies can get in. Thanks for this game I really like it.
Great time consumer
Started out having difficulty with the game such as running low on ammo, not having good trades, and not having the best weapons, but that’s what makes this game fun. There’s no easy way out besides buying ammo and details, the game pushes you to make tough decisions as the days go buy on whether you should save your ammo for night or for raids. After a few play throughs I’ve finally found a way to keep going at a steady pace I’m currently at day 60. I recommend this game for people looking for a strategic game and also a very good time consumer if you’re bored or looking for a new fun mobile game.
This game has been fun
This game is fun for killing time, I used to go to school at 7 while school started at 8:15 and this was the only game I played to pass time, normally with other sort of games you get angry but when it comes to this game you don’t really get upset or none of that and it’s just a cool game to work up to truly I would download this and play it, also I hope for more updates Fr
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Tavintsev
- 195.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Alexander Tavintsev
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Details $5.99
- 2000 Bullets $2.99
- 25 Details $3.99
- 10 Details $1.99
- 500 Bullets $0.99
- 1000 Bullets $1.99
- Disable Ads $1.99
- Thank the author (3) $12.99
- Thank the author (2) $6.99
- Thank the author (1) $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.