Mailbutler is a leading email productivity extension for Apple Mail, Gmail, and Outlook that helps you manage your inbox productively, while simultaneously strengthening your email professionalism! This light-weight tool packs an extensive suite of features that help over 100k professionals achieve their ideal work-life balance. Use powerful email-enhancing features such as email tracking, scheduling, or snoozing to keep your inbox organized and productive. Create professional email signatures and templates to better communicate your brand. Let follow-up reminders notify you when it’s time to respond to a cold email. Mailbutler saves you time, aids productivity and improves your interaction with prospects and clients.
--- Featured on ---
Lifehacker, Macworld, Cult of Mac, MacStories
"Mailbutler makes Apple Mail more powerful." — Lifehacker
--- Testimonials ---
"Mailbutler has been the missing link in making my use of email as efficient as possible. It is logical, simple to use and my professional life is definitely easier with it." — Jez Moore, Founder, The Azur Collection
"Mailbutler helps me get to Inbox Zero every evening. With Snooze, I rule my emails - and not the other way around!" — Ivan Blatter, Personal Trainer
--- Who is Mailbutler for? ---
Mailbutler can benefit professionals, who want to improve their email productivity. Whether it’s small to medium-sized teams, freelancers, marketers, doctors or lawyers. Mailbutler is suitable for everyone who uses email as a primary communication tool.
--- Key features ---
• Send Later — Schedule your emails to be sent at a specific time and date
• Tracking — Find out when, where, and how often your email / link was opened
• Signatures — Use self-customized, professional signatures to represent your brand
• Message Templates — Avoid writing repetitive emails and speed things up
• Notes — Attach simple notes to your emails and share them with the team
• Tasks — Turn emails into tasks and stay focused on what matters the most
• Follow-Up — Set up automatic reminders to get back to your recipients
(Note: Mailbutler has also a desktop version for Gmail, Apple Mail and Outlook. We’re constantly working hard to make even more features from the desktop version available on the mobile app.)
--- Integrations ---
--- Pricing ---
• Mailbutler Essential – free
• Mailbutler Professional – 9.49€ monthly, 94.99€ yearly
Mailbutler Business – 34.99€ monthly, 349.99€ yearly
* Price may vary by location. Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and canceled by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
--- Questions? Contact us anytime! ---
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: facebook.com/mailbutler
• Twitter: twitter.com/mailbutler
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mailbutler-gmbh
Terms of Service: https://www.mailbutler.io/terms-and-conditions/
Sign-up today for a 14-day free trial of Mailbutler Business with no credit card information required.
- social login options are back
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for tracking emails!
It seems like an incredibly challenge to find a great third-party email app if you’re an Apple user. I’ve used so many different ones but was so excited to find MailButler because it allows me to use powerful features with all the benefits that come along from using Apple’s Mail app on my desktop! I think it’s great there’s now an iOS app that allows you to see tasks you’ve created, clicks and opens of messages you’ve sent via desktop and notes you’ve made in Mail on desktop. I’m looking forward to see how this continues to develop!
A first-rate plug-in for Apple Mail moves to iOS
First of all, if you never heard of Mailbutler then you need to crawl out from under the rock and start making your email more productive.
There are so many things I could say about the plug-in that would take paragraphs to write. I will try to instead explain it as simply as I can: Mailbutler takes boring Apple Mail and turbochargers it into a productivity super center where your email experience becomes streamlined thanks to its Swiss army knife of tools that assist you in keeping on top of your mail clutter.
I have been using Mailbutler for several years now and was elated to find it's now available for iOS. Now, when on the road, I can use this app to see who has opened my mail. It's one of the just many perks I have already enjoyed on my desktop client.
What I am very optimistic about is where Mailbutler goes next with their iOS integration. I have spoken to their team and they seem to be very ambitious about bringing many more of their desktop features to the mobile format. This is very exciting and the reason I will continue to support this company in all their future endeavors.
Keeps getting better!
I’ve been using Mail Butler for several years and am pleased by their ongoing updates, enhancements and improvements. I especially like the saved template emails and “send later” scheduling. It can take some time to get things set up but their customer service and knowlegebase are very helpful to clarify any confusion. I just downloaded the phone app and will be eager to see enhancements for mobile email and task management. If you prefer Mac Mail, invest in MailButler to make your life easier and correspondence more efficient and professional. 👏🏼🔥💪🏼
- Mailbutler GmbH
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Mailbutler GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Business (Monthly) $31.99
- Business (Yearly) $329.99
- Professional (Monthly) $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.