Mailbutler is a leading email productivity extension for Apple Mail, Gmail, and Outlook that helps you manage your inbox productively, while simultaneously strengthening your email professionalism! This light-weight tool packs an extensive suite of features that help over 100k professionals achieve their ideal work-life balance. Use powerful email-enhancing features such as email tracking, scheduling, or snoozing to keep your inbox organized and productive. Create professional email signatures and templates to better communicate your brand. Let follow-up reminders notify you when it’s time to respond to a cold email. Mailbutler saves you time, aids productivity and improves your interaction with prospects and clients.
--- Featured on ---
Lifehacker, Macworld, Cult of Mac, MacStories
"Mailbutler makes Apple Mail more powerful." — Lifehacker
--- Testimonials ---
"Mailbutler has been the missing link in making my use of email as efficient as possible. It is logical, simple to use and my professional life is definitely easier with it." — Jez Moore, Founder, The Azur Collection
"Mailbutler helps me get to Inbox Zero every evening. With Snooze, I rule my emails - and not the other way around!" — Ivan Blatter, Personal Trainer
--- Who is Mailbutler for? ---
Mailbutler can benefit professionals, who want to improve their email productivity. Whether it’s small to medium-sized teams, freelancers, marketers, doctors or lawyers. Mailbutler is suitable for everyone who uses email as a primary communication tool.
--- Key features ---
• Send Later — Schedule your emails to be sent at a specific time and date
• Tracking — Find out when, where, and how often your email / link was opened
• Signatures — Use self-customized, professional signatures to represent your brand
• Message Templates — Avoid writing repetitive emails and speed things up
• Notes — Attach simple notes to your emails and share them with the team
• Tasks — Turn emails into tasks and stay focused on what matters the most
• Follow-Up — Set up automatic reminders to get back to your recipients
(Note: Mailbutler has also a desktop version for Gmail, Apple Mail and Outlook. We’re constantly working hard to make even more features from the desktop version available on the mobile app.)
--- Integrations ---
--- Pricing ---
• Mailbutler Essential – free
• Mailbutler Professional – 9.49€ monthly, 94.99€ yearly
Mailbutler Business – 34.99€ monthly, 349.99€ yearly
* Price may vary by location. Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and canceled by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
--- Questions? Contact us anytime! ---
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: facebook.com/mailbutler
• Twitter: twitter.com/mailbutler
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mailbutler-gmbh
Terms of Service: https://www.mailbutler.io/terms-and-conditions/
Sign-up today for a 14-day free trial of Mailbutler Business with no credit card information required.
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well in conjunction with Mac plugin
With notifications turned on, this app works especially well to let you know when your messages have been read. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have the level on integration with iOS Mail as the plugin has on the Mac side, but the developer does keep improving the app to give it better stand-alone functionality. I’d love to see Apple let the Mailbutler team embed their apps functionality directly into the native iOS Mail app, much like 3rd party keyboard integration works. Short of that, I hope this app evolves into a full-fledged, stand-alone iOS email app so I can take full advantage of all of the features the plugin has on the desktop.
A first-rate plug-in for Apple Mail moves to iOS
First of all, if you never heard of Mailbutler then you need to crawl out from under the rock and start making your email more productive.
There are so many things I could say about the plug-in that would take paragraphs to write. I will try to instead explain it as simply as I can: Mailbutler takes boring Apple Mail and turbochargers it into a productivity super center where your email experience becomes streamlined thanks to its Swiss army knife of tools that assist you in keeping on top of your mail clutter.
I have been using Mailbutler for several years now and was elated to find it's now available for iOS. Now, when on the road, I can use this app to see who has opened my mail. It's one of the just many perks I have already enjoyed on my desktop client.
What I am very optimistic about is where Mailbutler goes next with their iOS integration. I have spoken to their team and they seem to be very ambitious about bringing many more of their desktop features to the mobile format. This is very exciting and the reason I will continue to support this company in all their future endeavors.
This app changed my life
Email has long been a nightmare for me. I struggle to keep my inbox unread numbers low and I never seemed to have enough hours in the day. And then there is the anxiety of not knowing whether my email was read. Or the countless times I forgot to attach the attachment. Don’t even get me started on the time I wasted writing nearly identical emails again and again because Apple didn’t include a templates function like other email programs. In fact, I was a click away from dumping Apple Mail altogether.
And then my friend mentioned Mailbutler. This app has literally solved all of my complaints about my emailing nightmare. Now if only they could fix Safari 😆
Developer Response ,
We're happy you have found Mailbutler useful! Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mailbutler GmbH
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Mailbutler GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $8.49
- Business (Monthly) $31.99
- Professional (Yearly) $86.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.