iConnectHue brings out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it "app of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Include Living Colors and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most, if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge required!
iConnectHue is the first app to support the brand new Hue Gradient lightstrip with Discotainment!
• You can now clean up light and group timers by iConnectHue in your bridge settings
• Editing options on cells now always on the left
• Solved a problem when using duplicated animations (Pro) for devices and timers; Please copy such (copied) animations again, then use the copy and withdraw the old copy
• Solved rare Discotainment problems
• Solved rare Automation actions for all users not triggered in case of individual coming actions (please edit individual coming to resolve!)
We've introduced Weekend Mode - and a better switch editor
Don't know what to do on your weekend? But your devices will know now!
• Configure your weekend days individually (in device editor via the 3-dot menu)
• Works with all your devices
• Even works for coming/leaving actions (for all users)
• Week and weekend side can have different alternation types
• Combine it with all the functions you know
In general, we've put a lot of attention to the switch editor and tackled multiple pitfalls:
• Alternation setup is now a wizard
• You can select what the current actions should be used for
• Friends of Hue switches now can be set up for each side without full delete
• Action selection for all scene types and colors reworked
• Easier time slot editing
• Easier deletion of all slot actions at once
• Enable/disable motion sensor actions (w/ Level 1 upgrade, membership, free for version 4 purchasers)
• Several more detail improvements
Sunrise/Sunset & conditional light timers
We've improved light timers to be functionally on par with group timers - so you can now configure them for sunrise or sunset, and add conditions like presence and/or their on state.
(w/ Level 1 upgrade, membership, free for version 4 purchasers)
Magic Scene & Animation duplication (Basic & Pro)
Based on your feedback, you can now duplicate your Magic Scenes & Animations with the ease of a tap. Select the animation or scene, then select its menu. Select to duplicate it. Note: This is only available for your own content, not delivered content. This feature is available for every Basic & Pro member.
Hue app scenes in timers and switches
We learned that you want to use your Hue scenes in iConnectHue as well, even though we only offered this feature for a easier start with iConnectHue. We once had to disable this functionality due to synchronization issues - and we want our app to work for you, and not only in some cases. Newer bridge firmwares help us to circumvent this issue, and so you can now use your Hue app scenes for timers and in the switch editor.
(requires an up to date bridge firmware, scenes have to be written by current Hue app version)
We hope you like the changes, and they help you in your daily use.
•• Please give us a positive App Store rating, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate, contact us from within the app. You will surely get support! Need a quick check for a question? We also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THE Philips Hue App
With the limitations of both the native Hue app, Apple HomeKit, and all of the other comprehensive controllers, this has by far the most features, the best interface, and makes the most out of your Hue and Friends of Hue devices. It also leverages newer iOS tools like Siri, Shortcuts, and Widgets nicely. Finally, it’s very well supported. The price is cheap for various functions that I found myself buying some of the silly prebuilt color scenes just because I wanted to give the creator the support to keep making a great product. Also, multiple hubs is supported better than Hue does it, though it requires multiple Hue accounts. (Not ICH’s fault.)
Sure, there is plenty more stuff that if could have like a way to create a mode to operate where controls were less “volatile” so guests don’t accidentally change your settings. Also, a comprehensive backup and restore functional would be terrific. Since this app can not control what other apps out in your Hue hub. Sometimes they can mess things up so it would be nice to wipe the hub and restore it from a point in time rather than try to manually “clean it”. Based in past experience, of other uses want this too, the developer will probably get on this because the app is constantly improving.
Worth every in-app purchase!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your positive, elaborate review and your support to us through your purchases!
We are happy to hear that you are so satisfied with iConnectHue.
In case there are other features you would like to see besides a backup/restore functionality and guest mode we are happy to listen! Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Easily the best app for Philips Hue
This is easily the best app for controlling your Philips Hue lights! FAR better, even, than the app from Philips Hue! The ability to create scenes, animations, etc., makes it one or two touches to have your lights do exactly what you want them to do! The apartment I built doesn’t have windows, so I was looking to build a lighting system that could follow the sun in both brightness and color temperature in the built-in “windows” I created to emulate sunrise and sunset and all the stages of lighting throughout the day. The systems I was looking at were going to cost $2,000-$5,000! Then I found Philips Hue and this app. It allows me to do all of that and so much more. I now have my entire house automated with the Hue lights and accessories through this app. The addition of motion detectors and programming to control exactly what I want to happen is incredible. And when I want them to change to something different, one touch of the button is all it takes. Create zones, rooms......whatever you want and have it do whatever you want! Just a great app!!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your positive and detailled review!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app so much :)
That is one interesting project you have created within the Hueniverse- congrats and thank you for sharing!
In case there are some features you would like to see in the app we are happy to listen! Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
Just Stop looking and Use this App
Anyone invested in the Philips Hue ecosystem for as long as I have has probably spent hours on end looking for the best application that just “works”. I have been a Phillips Hue user now for over 3 years (which is an eternity in the IOT world) and have tried at least 20 different apps and have spent a lot of money on some of those apps only to be disappointed. I’ve been using iConnectHue for well over a year now and it continues to get better and better and handle my crazy smart home with ease. I have an assortment of 45 smart Phillips Hue bulbs, 6 Hue Dimmers, 4 Hue Taps, 3 Hue Motion Detectors and use this app daily (even when deployed overseas I would check in on the House). I think I’ve used the native Phillips app only twice in the last year. Learn from my mistake, don’t waste hours scavenging the App Store and loads of money experimenting on other apps. Get iConnectHue now and use that time and money on something that works!
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your detailed review!
We are very happy to hear that we were able to convince you with our app :)
If you have any ideas how we can further improve iConnectHue we are happy to listen. Please go to "Contact" in the menu, and then "I have a suggestion". Thanks!
Your iConnectHue Team
- Stefan Gohler
- 45.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Crossfire Designs
- In-App Purchases
- Automation $0.99
- Animation Upgrade $1.99
- Discotainment $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.