LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes: Universe in Peril features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world!
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You’ll need 2.2gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1gb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
No internet connection is needed to play this game.
• Over 91 playable characters, such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and more can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Select character families can be accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store.
• Complete 45 action-packed missions as you chase down Cosmic Bricks across key locations from the Marvel Universe
• Battle enemies using super power abilities such as flight, super strength and invisibility.
• Use fast-paced combat moves and activate Super Moves like Hulk’s Thunder Clap and Iron Man’s Arc Reactor.
• Complete challenges and earn rewards.
• Switch between “Console” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
1. Added support for new iOS versions and new devices
2. Updated Gamecenter and enabled Achievements
3. Improved muting game music if any external application is playing music
4. Improved video playback on iPads and iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is completely awful. The controls are finicky at best, you die way too easily, and unlike the real Lego games, when you die, you don't lose coins and wait a few seconds before getting back up again, you go back to the start of the level, and without a jump button, it makes it incredibly difficult to get past obstacles especially when timed or you have an oncoming threat you're trying to get away from, as your frantic taps can be interpreted in a wide variety of ways, and simply trying to move around can trigger the dodge mechanic, which can easily send you toppling off the building. The enemies hurt you way too easily, especially if you're dealing with more than two, and hearts drop way too little. The only characters worth anything are those who can fly or regenerate health, as they can get over obstacles easily or get through the level easier if you can find a quiet corner to heal so you don't restart at the beginning. This game is not worth it. Go buy the real game on the PlayStation or Xbox, mobile games are supposed to be simple time-wasters with a little bit of challenge, this game will simply make you frustrated and angry. I managed to get through the first four main areas, all the way to Stark tower, and I didn't have one bit of fun.
One of the better iOS Lego games
This game is definitely worth the money, but the IAPs are not necessary. Everything is unlockable through normal play.
A lot of people are complaining about having to start a level over if you lose all of your hearts, but that is about the only thing adding any challenge to the game.
If you compare it to Lego batman on iOS you will notice that they levels are a lot shorter. They have divided each level from the PC version into 3 sections and you would only have to start that section over if you die. Also almost everything you break will give you more hearts to refill the meter so it isn't too difficult to stay alive.
Also the characters you unlock are more reasonably priced than the Batman game. The most expensive one is 150K compared to grinding for 250K to 500K per character on Batman.
Over all it's a great game and my only complaint would be to make the super moves easier to use. Just make it a single button press like the Lego movie game. As it stands now they are next to impossible to execute.
seriously. this is possibly the only app I've ever given higher than 3 stars to. and I gave it not 4, but 5.
game is a bit glitchy at times, but the glitches tend to correct themselves almost immediately. also, there's a wide variety of characters to choose from (though there are a few missing). I suggest making Venom and some other bosses playable. (maybe give Venom Grab & Throw, Wall Crawl, and Web Sling, Abomination Big, Hyper Strength, Grab & Throw, etc.)
the controls need some work as well. maybe make flying and web slinging a LOT easier by adding a fly button. it's a real pain trying to take off and land, because you end up dodging instead of flying, and this is especially a nuisance in the Power Plant Interior stage.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 The LEGO Group. © MARVEL. ™ & © WBIE (s14)
- In-App Purchases
- Avengers Pack $2.99
- Fantastic Four Pack $1.99
- Spider-Man Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.