A professional app to help you manage your intelligent devices.
• Add new devices with a few easy steps
• Control your device wherever you are
• Get the status of you devices in real time
• Share your devices with friends and family members
• Set up and perform intelligent tasks
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
【Mi Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal Service Description 】
- Renewal Service:7-day overwriting Renewal storage plan,30-day overwriting Renewal storage plan
- Renewal period:one month
- Renewal price: 7-day overwriting Renewal storage plan for 10 yuan/month, 30-day overwriting Renewal storage plan for 24 yuan/month
- Payment: after confirming the subscription, your Apple ID account will be debited;
- Cancel renewal:If you cancel the renewal, please manually turn off the automatic renewal function in the iTunes/AppleID settings management 24 hours before the current subscription period expires. Specific path:Please open the Apple mobile phone"settings"-->enter"iTunes store and AppStore"-->click"Apple ID",select"View Apple ID",enter the "Account Settings"page,click"subscribe",select Mi Cloud Storage unsubscribe. If you cancel within 24 hours before the expiration, the subscription fee will be charged;
- Renewal: Apple ID account will be deducted within 24 hours before expiration. After the deduction is successful, the subscription period will be extended by one subscription period;
- Mi Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal Service Agreement: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/doc/auto_renew-en.html，
- Mi Cloud Storage User Agreement: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/doc/user_licence-en.html
- About Cloud Storage Automatic Renewal: https://camera.api.io.mi.com/cloud-service/app/my_cloud.html?channel=iosinfo&locale=en#/renew
• Fixed the crash issue on iOS 15 and the issue that the camera occasionally crashed when switching to the background
Ratings and Reviews
Great lil robot
Have only used it to sweep but it does a pretty decent job and is pretty fast about it... only problem is the dust bin does not empty itself during docking/charging time!! but the cool thing is once you hook it to your phone it has a pause feature and you can remove the dust bin after it has been from room to room for awhile, empty it out and replace it. Go back on your phone and hit start or continue not sure what it said exactly lol but it continues right along until it covers anything it has access too.. so yeah pretty awesome so far but like I said I have not tried the mop features... future bad review may come. Dunno? I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt cuz I like it so far.. fingers crossed... hope this helps someone out there looking to buy one of these things... oh yeah battery life was pretty decent long as you kinda pick stuff up off the ground and the less it bumps things the better battery life.. just sayin!! Later
S5 and S6!!
We love our roborock vacuums. We have one for our 1st floor and one for our second floor. Easy to setup and add to our Google home assistant. They run on a daily basis and keep our home vacuumed and mopped perfectly. Our home is 99.5% laminate flooring with the other .5% being rugs. With ease the s6 adjusts and vacuums the carpets. The apps new features are awesome letting you set no go zones and allowing you to break up rooms and name them. Top notch bot for a reasonable price with lidar nav. Meaning it doesn’t just roam it actually has a meaningful path it’s going to take so it’s more efficient during clean up. With a total of 3029 square ft to clean these bots get their daily work and do it well. Maintaining them is a breeze with the app telling you everything you need to do and when it is time to do it! I would have loved to get the S5 max but couldn’t pass up the great price of the S6. If your looking for more of a mopping bot I would take a look at the S5 Max if that doesn’t matter the S5 and S6 are perfect additions!! So cheers to Jaunita and Juanito!! And thanks Roborock for making our days easier!!
Fix some defaults, otherwise solid for vacuum.
The app has some surprising capabilities but you have to hop down the rabbit hole to get to them. Probably the easiest fix is to default to having the device save the map. Once the map is saved dividing the space into named rooms/areas is easy. Once that is done the app is easy and reliable for the most part. Particularly nice is the pin and go feature which drives the robot right to where you need it for spot cleaning. Noticed some buggy behavior with the remote control feature in the app not recognizing joystick touches. Quitting and restarting the app seems to clear the problem. The go home command always works as does selecting individual areas for mopping. Solid robot!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beijing Xiaomi Co., Ltd
- 559.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015年 小米移动软件
- In-App Purchases
- 循环保存7天，服务时长1个月云存储套餐 $1.99
- 循环保存7天，服务时长1年云存储套餐(新用户优惠套餐) $12.99
- 循环保存7天，服务时长1年云存储套餐 $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.