Acronis Mobile protects your mobile data against accidental deletion, lost devices, and online attacks by delivering easy, reliable and complete backup for all of your iOS smartphones and tablets.
With hybrid protection that’s better than the backup that comes with your phone, Acronis Mobile offers reliable data protection for your mobile devices, ensuring your contacts, photos, videos, reminders, and calendars are safe, accessible, and private. You can simultaneously back up your mobile files to the cloud, a local computer (Mac or PC), and NAS device – using your Wi-Fi network to save on data charges.
Need to retrieve a specific photo or contact? The new Acronis Mobile lets you browse your backup files for the individual item you want, without having to restore everything.
\*\*\* Note: This app is not designed to work with business-oriented Acronis Backup Cloud, Acronis Backup 12.5 or Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced. If you are looking for the mobile backup app for your business, search for “Acronis Backup” \*\*\*
• Protect an unlimited number of mobile devices
• Back up contacts, photos, videos, calendars, and reminders
• Browse back up files to recover a specific item or make a full recovery
• Back up to the cloud, a local computer (PC or Mac), and NAS at the same time*
• Access backup files to retrieve data from the current device or your other mobile devices
• Ensure greater data privacy by encrypting your mobile backups
• “Save Power Mode” helps manage battery usage, stopping continuous backups when power is low
• Back Up continuously while charging
• Save data charges with the “Use Wi-Fi Only” setting, or back up on-the-go via your cell connection
• Access backed up data from any device, anytime, anywhere
• Manage all of your backups with an intuitive, user-friendly dashboard
The newly redesigned Acronis Mobile delivers backups that are easy, reliable, and complete.
* Simultaneous backup to Acronis Cloud and local PC/Mac computers requires active subscription to Acronis True Image for the laptop/desktop. Mobile backup to NAS requires installation of free Acronis True Image NAS app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This version is way better than Carbonite
I've been looking for a way to transfer all 5,000 of my pictures from my iphone to my samsung tablet and dell laptop for a long time. Finally i found this app and it seriously is a lifesaver. I can't say enough good thing about it! Extremely easy to use and setup. No issues whatsoever in transferring large batches of pics/ videos or just a few pics here and there. Great features.
Disapointing - The most useful feature taken out!
Acronis has completely changed iOS App from a useful mobile app that would allow access to all your files already backed up to cloud from other computers, to a very simple app to backup contacts and photos on iOS to the cloud! There are tones of free apps and better yet iCloud to backup contacts and photos to cloud so this is not really enticing enough!
Unfortunately as an old subscriber, I didn't even get a heads-up email that they are removing this feature and one day that my mobile app didn't connect I realized they have removed the old app from Apple store and replaced it with this new much less useful app!
- Acronis International GmbH
- 52.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Acronis International GmbH. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.