Acronis Mobile protects your mobile data against accidental deletion, lost devices, and online attacks by delivering easy, reliable and complete backup for all of your iOS smartphones and tablets.
With hybrid protection that’s better than the backup that comes with your phone, Acronis Mobile offers reliable data protection for your mobile devices, ensuring your contacts, photos, videos, reminders, and calendars are safe, accessible, and private. You can simultaneously back up your mobile files to the cloud, a local computer (Mac or PC), and NAS device – using your Wi-Fi network to save on data charges.
Need to retrieve a specific photo or contact? The new Acronis Mobile lets you browse your backup files for the individual item you want, without having to restore everything.
\*\*\* Note: This app is not designed to work with business-oriented Acronis Cyber Cloud, Acronis Backup 12.5 or Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced. If you are looking for the mobile backup app for your business, search for “Acronis Cyber Backup” \*\*\*
• Protect an unlimited number of mobile devices
• Back up contacts, photos, videos, calendars, and reminders
• Browse back up files to recover a specific item or make a full recovery
• Back up to the cloud, a local computer (PC or Mac), and NAS at the same time
• Access backup files to retrieve data from the current device or your other mobile devices
• Ensure greater data privacy by encrypting your mobile backups
• “Save Power Mode” helps manage battery usage, stopping continuous backups when power is low
• Back Up continuously while charging
• Save data charges with the “Use Wi-Fi Only” setting, or back up on-the-go via your cell connection
• Access backed up data from any device, anytime, anywhere
• Manage all of your backups with an intuitive, user-friendly dashboard
The newly redesigned Acronis Mobile delivers backups that are easy, reliable, and complete.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Make sure Q tag is in highlighted window ... connection should happen quickly. If it’s outside the window it will look like it’s working but give an invalid Q error
Still using but disappointed.
I have had this app on my NAS drive for quite some time. My family uses it because cloud backups that come with phones are horrible.
Long story short: I was able to mirror my iPhone 6s to the iPhone X when it came out. I just had to login to the apps themselves. My X just crapped out. So, I ordered the 11 Max Pro. I was expecting to just mirror the phone to the New iPhone but that is simply not the case. There is no option for “recover everything” anymore. What happened to that wonderful tool???? Just upsetting because now I have to burn hours looking at my old phone and manually downloading everything other that “picture, videos, contacts and calendars”.
Am I missing something?
Doesn’t Backup Apps and Settings
Great app for backing up your phone’s contacts, photos, calendars, and reminders, but it does not include your apps and their settings. For that reason, you need another backup tool, such as iTunes, or set your iPhone to backup to the iCloud whenever you plug it in at night. I’d give Acronis Mobile 5 stars if it included the apps and settings.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Acronis International GmbH
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Acronis International GmbH. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.