Lose It! is a calorie counting app that helps you reach your goal weight. Simply download the app, set your goals, and track your foods and exercises to lose weight.
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides - library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Have questions around how to edit your plan? We’ve added a help button in the Edit Plan screen to more easily support you in adjusting your weight loss plan.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An invaluable tool for reaching your weight-loss goals, Lose It! tracks your meals, exercise, and nutrition. Documenting food is effortless with its built-in barcode scanner, searchable list of common grocery items, and database of popular restaurant meals’ nutritional facts. Plus, when you need some extra motivation, the app’s social features make it easy to find inspiration from friends and cheer each other on.
IT WORKS. PERIOD.
I’ve tried all the calorie counting apps. This one is significantly better than them all. If you’re *serious* about losing or maintaining weight, pay the $30 yearly subscription. Trust me. I used the free version for a while. Once I ponied up, I began to learn so much more about where my nutrients were coming from. And it wasn’t information overload. And that enabled me to make better food choices. I lost 9 pounds in the first week just from reducing (not eliminating!) a few items that were killing me, like sauces/condiments. I’m sure that rate of weight loss will slow down—9 pounds in a week is a LOT. Probably a lot of water and sodium weight. Regardless, I’m on the path now. And I’m smarter than I ever was before about what I put in my body. The app will give you insights into foods that slow down your progress as well as keep you on the right track. For example, I now know that if I eat a certain amount of carbs/fat/protein for breakfast, I’m more likely to stay under my caloric goal for that day. If I skip breakfast, which I used to do often and thought it helped me by skipping those calories, I end up consuming far more calories throughout the day and busting my daily caloric goal. I didn’t realize I was doing this until I got the paid version of this app. Plus, paying for something will make you more accountable and encourage you to see it through to your goal. It’s $30. It works. Period.
I’ve been using Lose It! for about 3 weeks now and have already lost about 6 pounds. The idea of just having to scan a barcode is super easy and it’s hard to forget to log your meal because you always gotta eat! Plus, being a student on the go all of the time and having sports makes it difficult to actually use workout apps but this app is so simple and easy to use. And, if you’re in a hurry and couldn’t log a meal the day before you can always go back and edit your past days if you left something out and it will still process the info. One thing to be careful of however is not eating. There was one time where I knew I was going out and knew I was going to be over my calories and was tempted to skip breakfast but skipping meals is not a good thing to do!!! It’s okay to be over your calorie budget a little, never feel inclined to always meet the goal. Having this app made me realize what I was putting into my body(I have the free version but it still displays macros which is super helpful.) This app combined with the app ActivityTracker is the perfect duo! Enter in the distance you walked at the end of the day from ActivityTracker on Lose It! and you’ll get calories added onto your calorie budget! I DEFINITELY recommend this app as I recommend it to all of my friends and anyone I know who is looking to lose weight and I hope you become as satisfied with Lose It! as I am! :)
- FitNow, Inc.
- 237.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- year of premium features $39.99
- Lose It! Premium Features $9.99
- additional year of premium features $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.