Lose It! – Calorie Counter 4+
Food Tracker for Weight Loss
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Lose It! is a calorie counting, nutrition tracking, and intermittent fasting tool that helps you ditch the unwanted behaviors that are holding you back from reaching your weight goals.
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 125+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting!)
• 50+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 50+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity, and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• NEW! Nutrition Strategies - Whether you're a nutrition novice or a macro-tracking expert, we have a nutrition strategy that will meet your needs. Our dietician-curated strategies will support everything from keto to plant-based and more!
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Milestones - break down your weight loss goal into smaller, more achievable segments
• Healthy Living Articles - get inspired and stay informed on wellness topics with new content every day.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 50+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Intermittent Fasting - set your fasting plan and track your fasts in the same app where you track your food.
• Calorie Scheduling - schedule higher days and lower days so that your plan fits in your lifestyle.
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets help you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
Download Lose It! today and join a community of members looking to improve their health and wellness.
Get started today with Lose It! - Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium or Boost subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Lose It! Is the #1 app for improving your health and reaching your goals.
Food Tracking Made Easy
Whether you're looking to lose weight, tone up, or just watch what you eat, food tracking is key. With an intuitive interface, best in class barcode scanner, database of over 50 million foods, and calorie schedule that lets you plan to eat more on the weekends, Lose It! makes tracking easy.
A Completely Personalized Program
Everyone's approach is different which is why Lose It! lets you build the exact program that you want. Interested in intermittent fasting? Eating more protein? Fewer carbs? Less sodium? Calorie cycling? Drinking more water? Integrating with your fitness device? Great -- we'll help you build a program that will let you thrive.
And So Much More
Lose It! is a one-stop shop where you can build a logging streak, reach weight loss milestones, track health metrics, learn from healthy living articles, connect with other Lose It! members, and get insights into your behaviors. We're excited to welcome you aboard!
With over 50 million users worldwide, we're helping people reach a healthy weight every day.
Not a ton to see here, folks! Just squashing some bugs and keeping things neat and tidy for ya.
Ratings and Reviews
An invaluable tool for reaching your weight-loss goals, Lose It! tracks your meals, exercise, and nutrition. Documenting food is effortless with its built-in barcode scanner, searchable list of common grocery items, and database of popular restaurant meals’ nutritional facts. Plus, when you need some extra motivation, the app’s social features make it easy to find inspiration from friends and cheer each other on.
Fantastic app, and great support!
First, I will say that this app is really wonderful. I started using it about 10 years ago and it helped me lose about 40 pounds in the first year. It just made me very conscious of what I ate, in part with just keeping track of it by entering it, and in part, it was helping me understand where all the calories came from. It was actually very easy to lose the weight by knowing what piled on calories, and what I could fill up on without worrying. I got to my goal, and I have kept at that stable weight for the past nine years and I think it’s great. And my eating is much healthier in addition to being at a good weight. The second thing is that the technical support is great. The app was very easy to use, but over the last few months, it became very sluggish and frustrating. I didn’t think to actually reach out to customer support but instead I wrote a review with only two stars instead of 5 that I’d previously rated it, complaining about it. Well, technical support reached out to me and asked for some information, and then they just made a suggestion - that I make sure all my data was backed up online, which it was without doing anything, and then delete and reinstall the app. I did that, and it completely fixed the problem. I don’t think I’ve ever had an app technical service person reach out to me proactively from a review, start a dialogue, and then give me a solution to fix the problem. Kudos to you guys!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear of the trouble! Please send us an email via email@example.com so we can look into what’s going on here. The more detail you can provide about what exactly you are experiencing (including screenshots if that helps demonstrate the problem), the quicker we'll be able to troubleshoot!
It’s the one that works for me!
Weight loss is a personal journey. Everyone does it for their own reasons. Whenever I get to a point where I don’t like the way I fit into clothes or the way I look in the mirror, I know I can go to LoseIt!, start tracking, and achieve my goals. Every time I use this app I end up eating less and I’m way more conscious of my food choices, which end up being much healthier. Even my skeptical trainer says the app is good. I paid for the premium this time around so I can track my protein and cholesterol/saturated fat. My only wish is that I could track grams of calcium in food since I have osteoporosis. My only criticism is that sometimes the portions aren’t correct even when scanned(bag of Trader Joe’s beef jerky is not 90 cal, it’s 360cal), and it’s much better to weigh or measure your food and use that number as portion size than the number of something in a serving (13 shrimp weigh more than the serving size in grams - 10 shrimp was the actual number corresponding to the 85 grams for the serving). It’s important to compare the portion size to the actual size (that corresponds to the calories listed in the serving on package and LoseIt!), and be honest with yourself about portion size if you want this to work. This is true in all weight loss apps. Overall, I love this app and the data provided gives me exactly what i need to keep motivated. I am sure that LoseIt! will be with me for a long time!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FitNow, Inc.
- 169.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lose It! Premium Features $39.99
- Lose It! Premium $19.99
- Lose It! Premium $29.99
- Lose It! Premium $39.99
- Lose It! Premium Lifetime $59.99
- year of premium features $39.99
- Lose It! Premium Features $29.99
- Lose It! Premium $9.99
- additional year of premium features $29.99
- Lose It! Premium Lifetime Subscription (Discounted) $99.99