Sophos Mobile Security helps you to work safely on your iPhone or iPad. It informs you when a new iOS version is available. Furthermore, it provides a secure QR code scanner to read URL, contact, and Wi-Fi information, and it lets you generate verification codes for multi-factor authentication (for example Google 2-Step Verification).
SECURE QR CODE SCANNER
Use the integrated QR code scanner to read and process the embedded information of URL, contact, and Wi-Fi codes:
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web pages using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs and open them in Safari if they are safe.
• Add contacts delivered as QR codes to your address book.
• Copy password information from Wi-Fi QR codes to the clipboard to easily set up Wi-Fi connections.
Generate one-time passwords (also called verification codes) to easily log in to your accounts that use multi-factor authentication.
• Time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) one-time passwords according to RFC 6238 and RFC 4226.
• Automatic setup through QR code.
• Manual setup possible for services that do not provide a QR code.
• Unlimited number of accounts.
• Support for Sophos UTM, Sophos Central, Google and any compatible multi-factor authentication.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Check your connection for man-in-the-middle attacks.
• Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device's compliance status.
INTUNE MOBILE THREAT DEFENSE (MTD)
• Connect the app to your organization's Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device's compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Mobile Security, please check our support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Update is great!
I've been using and recommending Sophos for all of my Mac friends for years. Recently, Sophos wasn't working on my Mac anymore. I deleted it and went to the website. Saw the new upgrade and downloaded it. So much easier to use! AND I found the mobile apps for my iPhone and iPad. The app is clean and very easy to use and works in the background without having to start or stop any actions. The desktop/laptop Mac version even checks my LaCie external backup drive. And clean-up is a breeze: an alert prompts you to clean the toxic nasty off. Press "Clean" and you are done! Love this so much. Thanks Sophos! And keep those funny promo videos coming! I use those to lure my Mac friends to the Sophos side.
Well, if you have all Apple smart devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, etc.) this software if highly recommended. Especially with all the security issue happening around globally. This software will keep everything up to date and notify you if needed. Finally , It is great to have the barcode scanner because there are some barcode scanners that will redirect you to a fishing site that will extract all your saved userid and password. That is a plus in my book.
I have other things that said they worked, but they just took up a lot of room on the computer and messed with your computer. I trust this one and have used it for a lot of years on all my computers and now my mobile devices.
- 53.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.