The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* Create custom exercises
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Plays workout music (requires Apple Music subscription)
* Saves workouts to the Health app
* View your workout history
* Syncs your data across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
* A number of improvements to automatic workout synching
* Added: Ability to disable automatic tracking on Apple Watch when workout started on other device
* Added: Today widget now uses the selected theme colour
* Fixed: Music/audio ducks even when speech is disabled
* Fixed: Issue where completed exercises may scroll on workout complete screen on iPad
* Fixed: Issue that may cause a crash on exercises screen during sync
* Fixed: Issue where calories for workout completed on iPad/Apple TV wouldn't record to Health app
Streak 4 is a major update to Streaks Workout! New in version 4:
* ADDED: Ability to create custom exercises
* ADDED: Ability to view/edit your workout history
* ADDED: Ability to set your weekly goal
* ADDED: Ability to play music automatically during workout (requires Apple Music subscription)
* ADDED: Ability to create rest sets
* ADDED: Additional options for voice instructions
* ADDED: Many new theme colours
* ADDED: Ability to export workout history
* ADDED: Track workout started on iPhone/iPad/Apple TV from your Apple Watch
Ratings and Reviews
Providing Great Workout Routines (& Pain)
It is actually kind of funny how this one little app motivates me to keep at it. Although I can never complete the Routines in the Recommended Time as indicated by the different workout tiers, the app never scolds me either saying "Hey Buddy, you're a little slow." For that, I am grateful!
I do need to give a little warning to those wondering if this app is for you. It is definitely not scared to throw in a few rounds of "Burpees" just for the heck of it or ask the user to do multiple "Low Stance Jacks" in a row. There have been quite a few workouts where I complete a round of "Burpees" just so that the app can ask for another set of "Burpees" right after the other. At that point, I just stare back at the app and think to myself that "I need a breather before I tackle that one buddy."
My recommendation is to ease into this app and make it a part of your daily exercise routine. Just be prepared to feel a little beat up afterwards once you get through a set or two.
Good but needs some serious tweaks
I like this app because it has relatively “short” workouts and motivates you to do it everyday. Having said that, I have quite a few problems with the app. First up, it lists the different workouts by the length of the time it’ll take. It would be much better to list the workouts by the amount of exercises you’ll do. The first time I used this app, I thought I could sneak in a 12 minute workout before going to work, and quickly realized that I wasn’t going to actually complete the workout within these 12 minutes. The workout actually takes me between 15 to 18 minutes to complete. Secondly, the app randomizes the sequence of exercises which, in some cases, is not good. For instance, I can’t do a 20 second plank followed by a 25 second plank. I also don’t like having to do situps followed by squats followed by situps...all this getting up and laying back down is frustrating. Lastly, for the exercises like planks and wall-sits, the app gives you about 2 seconds to get in position before it starts the countdown, and that’s just not enough time especially if the precious exercise had me in a completely different position. So, while the app is helpful in getting me moving everyday, it also frustrates me quite often.
This has made me healthier
After using this app a few months now, I can honestly say that it has made me a healthier, stronger person. Use it and the same will happen for you. I love that it documents every exercise I do so I can look back and pat myself on the back! I also love the faceless icons used. Makes it less like an annoying workout video.
My wishlist for the developer:
-MORE EXERCISES PLEASE!! As long as it’s customizable, why not add some more exercises? I wish I could work pull-ups into my daily workout. I’m sure others feel the same way about exercises that aren’t on there. I understand and appreciate the simplicity of not including any workout that requires equipment. But there are a lot of bodyweight exercises out there that use basic equipment. Why not add it? People who don’t have access to that equipment (or low hanging tree branches) can simply leave them out of their routine.
-Please allow me to erase my progress. I was hoping to start 2018 with a clean slate so I could have specific goals for the year. I couldn’t do that, even after pressing the “erase all data” button. Unless I’m missing something.
-Do a yoga app please! That faceless little guy beats any of the annoying yogis that you have to follow in the yoga apps! I’d buy it!
Other than that, thanks for making a great app!
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 238.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.