StubHub is the world’s top destination for ticket buyers and resellers. Prices may be higher or lower than face value.
Buy and sell event tickets on the world's largest ticket marketplace. Over 10 million upcoming live sports events, concerts, theater shows, gigs and tours are available. StubHub recently ranked #1 in Newsweek’s America’s Best Customer Service 2019.
Download the StubHub app today for amazing experiences right at your fingertips!
Buy baseball tickets, football tickets, concert tickets and more from the day they go on sale up until the day of the event. Change of plans? Easily sell your tickets right from the app. Every order is 100% guaranteed, with customer service all the way to your seat. Get a coupon worth 120% of your original order if an event is cancelled.
TOP REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THE STUBHUB APP:
1. Simple and easy: Buy and sell tickets in only a few taps
2. StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee: Trusted by people worldwide, we back every order so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. If an event is cancelled, you will get a coupon worth 120% of your original order.
3. Find the best seats: Virtual 360-degree views help you find the right seats
STUBHUB APP FEATURES:
FIND THE BEST EVENTS
● Search for events by category, your interests, or location
● Sports events: Baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, motorsports, football and more
● MLB tickets
● NFL tickets
● NCAA tickets and more
● Concert events: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your Spotify account, Music Library and favorite artists
● Artist and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, read artist bios and get Yelp tips for things to do nearby
FIND THE BEST SEATS
● Interactive seat maps: See the view from the seats virtually before you buy your tickets
● Virtual reality view: Get an immersive, 3-D view from your section for selected venues
● iMessage: Share and vote on seats with your friends using iMessage
NEVER MISS A GREAT EVENT
● Favorites: Add your favorite artists, teams and venues to discover upcoming events
● Fun with friends: Discover and share favorites and events with your friends
MANAGE YOUR TICKETS AND LISTINGS EASILY
● My tickets: Track your orders, view your mobile tickets and get ready for your next event
● Sell section: List tickets, manage your listings and view your sales
● Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone – no need to print (available for selected venues)
SPEED THROUGH CHECKOUT
● Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay
Buy and sell tickets for:
New York (Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, Islanders, New Jersey Devils, MetLife Stadium, Citi Field, Yankee Stadium)
Los Angeles (Chargers, Rams, Los Angeles Angels, LA Dodgers, Clippers, Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, Kings, Memorial Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center)
Chicago (Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field, United Center)
Philadelphia (Eagles, Phillies, 76ers, Flyers, Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park)
Dallas - Fort Worth (Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Dallas Stars)
Oakland (Raiders, Athletics, Golden State Warriors, O.co Coliseum)
San Francisco (49ers, Giants, Sharks, Levi's Stadium, AT&T Park)
Washington, D.C. (Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, Capitals, FedEx Field, Nationals Park)
Boston (Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, Boston Garden)
Phoenix (Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Coyotes)
Detroit (Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Comerica Park, Tiger Stadium)
Minneapolis- Saint Paul (Vikings, Twins, Timberwolves, Wild)
Miami (Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, Panthers, American Airlines Arena, BB&T Center, Marlins Park)
Denver (Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, Sports Authority Field)
Festivals and Concerts (Elton John, U2, Lollapalooza, Bruno Mars and more)
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We’ve improved a few things to make the app faster and easier to use than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
Delisted my Tickets!
I will never use StubHub again! I purchased 4 tickets for a Cubs game. I was concerned about the seats right away, and had multiple conversations over several weeks with them about my concerns. I was assured the seats were together (even despite there being a listing from another sale, in the same section, with seats between mine!) I eventually relisted the seats, using the "realist tickets" option on the StubHub website, and purchased other tickets elsewhere for peace of mind. The week of the event I was notified that I listed my seats incorrectly. I was told I would have to delete my
Listing, and list my tickets as sets if two, and I would need to enter the ticket SKUs. I explained that I purchased 4 tickets, together, and it seemed shady I couldnt sell them together as a set of 4. I did delete my listing, and entered all the SKUs (despite being a resale), and relisted my tickets. I was then notified the DAY OF THE GAME, as I was on my way to the game, that StubHub had deactivated my listing. They stated I needed to re-enter everything again. I explained that is not an option, since I was currently traveling. Needless to say, I did not end up selling my tickets.
StubHub is a complete joke.
Purchased two tickets to Foreigner in Wichita area. Sale went thru and showed debited from my bank. Then I got a notice via email that there’s a status error. The sellers email wouldn’t work when I tried to inquire. I called Stub number, waited about 20 minutes then a gentleman who seemed calm and confident said he would try to reach my seller as I waited. A very short time later he told me that he’d contact the seller with a message of the error that we could both see and that I should be contacted with some sort of a fix. About 24 hours later I got an email from an alternative ticket vendor with an option to accept the tickets. So I created an account with that vendor then accepted the tickets. Problem seems to be solved... the same exact seats with no additional costs.
I believe my seller was Chris@Stubhub. If so, thanks buddy! That’s real customer service! Although an alternative vendor was needed to resolve my issue, I still plan to prioritize Stubhub for future tickets since you were great about fixing things quickly. Nice work!!
I’m very disappointed in Stubhub and how insensitive they are being during this pandemic. They do not care at all about their customers, only their bottom line. I bought tickets for a concert on March 28th in Austin, TX for our wedding anniversary. The concert got rescheduled to May 29th because of the Coronavirus. They are now several reasons I am not able to go. The main reason being because in light of the uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus I am uncomfortable making the trip but also because originally the concert was on a Saturday and we had no problem going down for it but now it’s on a Friday night at 7:30 and we are not able to take off work to go down considering it will take us 6 hours to get there. Regardless of our reasons, Stubhub is not trying to help us at all because “they are not responsible for rescheduled events.” Their only suggestion is to sell our tickets. No one is going to buy tickets for anything right now in light of the circumstances and Stubhub is fully aware of that. They are just trying to take advantage of their customers.
I will never buy from Stubhub again and I highly discourage others from doing so. I don’t suggest supporting corporations that do not care about their clientele. Find somewhere else to buy your tickets that won’t take advantage of you.
And to Stubhub: do better.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stubhub, Inc
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2021 StubHub Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.