The My AMP app lets you manage your AMP banking, super, insurance, and investments anywhere, anytime:
- view bank and wealth account statements and correspondence
- retrieve login details
- set up banking and super alerts via iPhone, iPad or Apple watch.
- log in securely via PIN or Face ID.
Depending on the AMP products you hold, you may also be able to:
- set up BPAY® billers, payees and transfer money
- manage all your cards in one place
- add your AMP bank cards to Apple wallet
- monitor progress of your savings goals
- track your investment’s performance
- start bringing your super accounts together using ‘Search for lost super’ feature
- make a full or partial withdrawal from your superannuation account
- manage your centrelink payment details
- manage your pension payments
- update your beneficiaries
- apply for AMP accounts
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Constantly Struggling to Keep Budget Up to Date
I was so excited about this app and AMP’s budgeting service. But it doesn’t feed in properly for me anymore, and even when it did, the account that wasn’t loading was my actual AMP one? While the other banks did feed in. Go figure.
I’ve gone from checking this daily to barely checking at all thanks to this broken feature. A real shame as it was such a point of difference from my other banks.
I find the iPad app functional and it does what I want without too many clicks or interactions. I always like apps that just work with you, without much fuss or flash. The details are clear and easy to read, in the right place and the important stuff readily available / visible.
The one bizarre thing is the quick balance feature which shows you "funds available for withdrawal" which isn't the same as"balance", e.g. on a home loan the balance is often way negative compared to the funds you can withdraw. I'd suggest offering the option to display either/both.
Terrible banking app
Every time you log onto the banking app you get an error message and the app shuts down. All I can see is a quick balance before you get booted off. Pretty inconvenient if you want to move money between accounts. Also why are there no lock and block facilities on the cards issued with saving’s accounts? Is AMP going to guarantee me against overseas fraud when I cannot block my card for international transactions? Will be looking for a better interest rate elsewhere, once found I will be moving as the app crashes are not worth the hassle.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMP Services Limited
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 AMP Limited.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.