Want to access your AMP accounts on the move? Welcome to the My AMP app where you can manage your AMP banking, superannuation, insurance and investments, all in one place!
- set up new BPay billers and payees
- manage both personal and third party bank accounts
- transfer money using BPAY
- view your statements and correspondence
- check your super balance
- see how your investments are performing
- use the My AMP app on your Apple watch
- check your insurance (linked to super or standalone insurance)
- see whether your beneficiaries are up to date
- set up banking and super alerts
- start bringing your super accounts together
- secure access via a four-digit PIN you create when you register
- connect your other financial institutions and view all your accounts in one place
- watch your favourite spending categories
- build out a budget, piece by piece
*Available features vary depending on the AMP products you hold
The AMP app has been optimised for the iPhone. If you have an iPad, please download the My AMP Tablet app.
- Customers with superannuation, retirement, insurance and investment products are now able to view and edit their communication preferences
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 13 and iPhone 11 device family
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps getting worse
The app was good until recently, now I can’t even log in and keeps asking me to set up a new pin and account, logs me out completely and locks my account so I have to use a pc instead.
I find the iPad app functional and it does what I want without too many clicks or interactions. I always like apps that just work with you, without much fuss or flash. The details are clear and easy to read, in the right place and the important stuff readily available / visible.
The one bizarre thing is the quick balance feature which shows you "funds available for withdrawal" which isn't the same as"balance", e.g. on a home loan the balance is often way negative compared to the funds you can withdraw. I'd suggest offering the option to display either/both.
3 months that we are claiming our money with all the right necessary paperwork as we left Australia for good and 3 months that you’re just playing with our funds without answering our requests. Now stuck in Cambodia we just spent all our phone credit on your stupid wait line to have the call ending during the identity verification questions. Did you call back? No, of course you didn’t! Rubbish services. Another company of incompetent taking people for morons.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.