Our app provides you with a secure and easy way to bank on the go. To get started just login using your customer number and internet banking password
What is included in the Bank Australia app?
• Share your account details with the tap of a finger
• Set up and manage Round UP. Have your card purchases round up to the nearest dollar, with the additional amount transferred to your nominated account.
• Provide your Tax File Number or Foreign Tax Residency information
• View how much money you have, how much you owe, and your net position across all accounts
• Use 3D touch to access shortcuts to transfer, pay someone, manage cards or view accounts
• Add a quick balance widget to your phone so you can check your account balance without logging into the app. Once setup, you can ask Siri for an account balance update
• Customise the length of time before you’re auto-logged out of the app
• View your session history
• App details – view important information about your app and device
• Travel notifications – let us know when you’re heading overseas so we can keep an eye out for when something’s not right
• View and manage eStatements
• Create alerts based on your credit/debit card activity
• Receive alerts when your loan is due or overdue, and when your account is overdrawn
• View product pages within the app
• Set up account alerts for payments or balance thresholds
• Access calculators to help you better manage your finances
• Locate and get directions to your nearest branch
• Digital cards - your Visa debit/credit card information is now securely available in Cards You can now cancel and reorder cards from within the app. When you do this, you will get an instant digital version of your card. Add it to Apple Pay and start spending straight away. No need to wait for your physical card to arrive
• Card Controls – manage your credit/debit card features, such as payWave, reduce your credit card limit or cancel your credit card, lock your card temporarily
• Report a lost or stolen card, activate a card or change your card’s PIN
• Look Who’s Charging – a quick and easy way to see who has charged your card
• Check your balance and get a quick balance
• Transfer funds, including fast payments with Osko
• Create and maintain your PayID
• Transfer funds
• Pay your bills
• Make international transfers
• Add new payees
A few things to remember
• Don’t keep your customer number and PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you log out when you’re done
• The app will automatically log out after five minutes of no activity
• Get in touch with Bank Australia immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
• You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you use the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. By installing this app, you are giving your consent. We do not collect personal information about you.
Introducing digital cards
-Your Visa debit/credit card information is now securely available in Cards
-You can now cancel and reorder cards from within the app. When you do this, you will get an instant digital version of your card. Add it to Apple Pay and start spending straight away. No need to wait for your physical card to arrive.
New look accounts
-Your account transaction history now has a daily closing balance
-Scheduled transactions are now visible at the top of your account transaction history for easy access
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A few small tweaks would really help...
I use the app regularly and generally like it.
The one feature that I’d like to see is the ability to add other schedules payments (withdrawals).
For example, we have a direct debit mortgage payment that comes out monthly. This was arranged with another provider. I’d like to be able to manually add this to the “scheduled payments” section so I can see it in the upcoming withdrawals (not just the direct debits scheduled from Bank Aust.)
Love the customer owned model - just like industry super funds. Love taking my business away from the big 4. Love the focus on sustainability in terms of the banks lending practices (not lending to fossil fuels, investing in renewables), but also the nature conservation area the bank has bought in the name of all its customers, and the impact fund it operates. Love that the bank has gone 100% renewable already. Also love the app. Works great. Setting up an account and a Pay ID was really smooth. So far so good. Good disruptor to the big banks; we need more community owned businesses with a community building mindset. We can start by taking our business away from the major banks who were exposed by the Royal Commission. I will be telling my friends.
Account balance issues
Sadly, the app still hasn’t addressed the issue of available vs account balance in this update. Available balance is so small it can’t easily be read on the app and is the amount of money I have to spend. Account balance is irrelevant when there’s pending payments.
New version has regressed some of the better UI styling of the last update which is a shame because it was functional and usable. The account panels take up too much room for people with multiple accounts and I agree with a previous review about the pictures of the people. I’ll probably go back to the mobile web site until the app gets better.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.