BCE Connect is a handy platform to securely access school and student information, making it easier to stay engaged and informed.
All Brisbane Catholic Education schools are available in BCE Connect and the app integrates with the schools Public Website, Parent Portal, Social Media platforms and Google Maps.
Simply favourite your chosen schools to receive notifications direct from the school (including emergency announcements) as well as the ability to identify newly added items.
Some of the features include:
• School contact details
• Google Map integration
• Messaging Service with Push Notifications
• Public Website Integration - Newsletters, Documents and Calendar and along with a direct link to the Public Website.
• Secure Parent Portal Integration - Announcements, Calendar, Newsletters, Documents, School Directory, Report Absences, My Students, School Blogs and a direct link to the Parent Portal.
• Social Media Integration
• Links to school services such as Parent-Teacher Interviews
• Add School events or term dates to your personal calendar
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, easy to use
The app is great to use, it was easy to find my schools and add them as favourites. It keeps me up to date with the happenings on my school through news and announcements. It also has an iffy little feature for locating my school and giving directions.
Need to update app. Very slow. Causing errors.
Very poor app
Looks terrible. Hasn't been updated in years. Poor form from BCE, not showing any tech savvy.
- The Corporation of the trustees of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- 68.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Brisbane Catholic Education
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.