Packed with the world’s best shows, BINGE is Australia’s endlessly entertaining home of everything binge-worthy, award-worthy, share-worthy and all-time-favourite-worthy. Discover the most talked about TV including Mare of Easttown, Friends: The Reunion, The Walking Dead and The Undoing or settle in with Sex and The City, The Sopranos and Modern Family.
- Packed with the world’s best TV shows, movies, crime, docos, comedy, lifestyle, reality, sci-fi and loads more.
- Stream thousands of hours of shows and movies from the world's best storytellers including HBO, BBC, FX, NBCUniversal and Discovery.
- Ad-Free On-Demand. No lock-in contract, cancel anytime.
- Create up to 5 profiles to personalise your Binge experience.
- Stream anywhere, anytime in Australia on popular devices.
- New customers get a 14 day free trial.
Discover something to binge today including:
- The latest dramas including Mare of Easttown, The Undoing, American Horror Story, Euphoria, The Flight Attendant, A Discovery of Witches and The Walking Dead.
- Top rated and award-winning shows including Succession, Chernobyl, Westworld, The Wire, The Sopranos and Band of Brothers.
- All-time favourites like Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Modern Family, Gossip Girl and True Blood.
- Lifestyle and reality including The Real Housewives, Below Deck, Siesta Key, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Great British Bake Off, Grand Designs and 90 Day Fiancé.
- Comedy for all tastes including Veep, Superstore, Curb Your Enthusiam, Barry, Taskmaster, Young Sheldon, Entourage, Friends: The Reunion and more.
- And heaps of movies including Harry Potter, Zack Snyder's Justice League, Knives Out, 1917, The King of Staten Island, The Invisible Man and more.
Apple iTunes Digital Subscription
Standard - stream simultaneously on 2 screens in HD* for $13.99 per month. No lock-in contract.
Subscriptions will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account, 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period.
Subscriptions auto-renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription or trial period. You must cancel via your Apple iTunes Account Settings.
Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
Terms & Conditions: help.binge.com.au/s/terms-and-conditions
Data Collection Statement: help.binge.com.au/s/data-collection
Binge requires internet & compatible device. Data charges apply. * HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.
We’ve updated our Binge app! Download it now for a better experience whenever you’re indulging in your fave shows and movies.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent content, awful app
If I could give this app 2.5 stars I would, because it’s really a 50/50 for me. There is lots of identical content on Binge that I was paying twice the price for on Foxtel Go, but the interface is painful. If you even look at the app the wrong way it logs you out. On good days, you can pick up where you left off on a series on the homepage, on a bad day, you will have to search for the show you were watching, being logged out repeatedly at every step, then scroll through all the episodes reading the synopses (because no progress bars appear to indicate a show has been watched).
The app hates pausing, but also fast forward and rewind, so picking up where you left off is a nightmare. I can’t tell you how many times I have just had to settle for watching a huge chunk of shows over again.
I will press on for the time being, but if the problems persist because as I said, the content is decent, but unless things improve, I will probably give up.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving a review!
For the best BINGE experience, be sure to keep your device up to date with the latest software and have the BINGE app set to update automatically.
If you are still having issues where you have to keep logging into the app, can you reach out via the app support button so we can get you bingeing without the interruption!
App needs an update!
App needs to be fixed. Biggest bugs i have found is it does not autoplay next episode, always need to go in to the app, which has disconnected from the chromecast so i have to reconnect it by shutting app down, reopening and then reconnecting AND then choosing the next episode of what i was watching. The other main bug i have is it will come up with a “you’re exceeding the number of screens available to your subscription” error. I have the highest tier subscription so this should not be a problem and it’s only myself and partner using the app.
I have sent an email to their support with this problem and received a reply saying it was sorted I shouldn’t have a problem anymore... well I don’t know if anything had actually happened because I certainly get the exact same problem. I believe it’s the app more than anything but surely with so many of the same faults in some many of the reviews i have read so far they should have fixed it by now!
Edit: Despite being told the “too many screens being streamed on” problem is fixed, it still occurs. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it to make sure I have the latest version and there is still no further update. Also, the fact it still doesn’t autoplay the next episode in a series through chromcast is just terrible and needs to be fixed fast!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your review. The exceeding streams issue you experienced while using Chromecast has now been resolved. Please check the App Store on your device to make you've got the latest version of the Binge app on your device.
Despite the very harsh and very negative reviews I have read, this app has made a very outstanding difference to its competitors! I’m in love with the easy access and many useful features such as being able to view seasons, episodes and entirely different shows all whilst still being able to view the show that is being streamed! Although many improvements can be made such as the content view, allowing us only to see the most desirable shows, it is clear that this app sets itself away from others by allowing us to view mainstream or lower levelled shows that they may not.
I’m seriously in love and really supporting this app through its stages of improvement hopefully however I still enjoy being able to figure out and utilise its many unique features!
Smaller things are quite bugging though such as an error telling me that I’m reaching maximum streaming limit when I have access to only two streams and I haven’t handed out a spare account or mentioned to anyways that I have subscribed to Binge. Pretty frustrating having to close the application to reopen it and continue streaming every 15 minutes
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- STREAMOTION PTY LTD
- 47.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2021 STREAMOTION PTY LTD. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $13.99