Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet
Camera: This is used to take photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is fantastic, it is really easy to use and you can make changes to essays and documents while driving to sport. Along with this the sharing feature is very useful as you can share documents with peers or teachers for feed back with two clicks. Coming from a school which doesn’t provide office in which you can share docs like this. It’s much easier to share on google docs as oppose to email a word document, get it reviewed and then open it and save it and make changes. This app is almost flawless however I have one problem with it, I hate the way the formatting and text section is laid out. I would rather it be a button which drops down the specific tools needed. Example, I would prefer if it the letter icon would drop down all the text options (colour font ect) and another icon drop down the formatting icons. I know it isn’t possible to put those in one bar due to screen size but I do that that the icon idea would be easier to use.
Love how generous google is in giving us a place to store documents
I really appreciate the generosity of Google in giving so freely a place for me to store my documents online.
I really appreciate that. I would love to see their products be more child friendly though. Unfortunately there are no parental controls on their new pixel phone. This is where Apple has been responsible.
It would be nice to see google make the internet a whole lot safer for kids as well by making it so much more difficult for kids to access porn, Maybe insist on all porn companies to have a completely plain entrance with no porn pictures.
And to look to making this public space that we all enjoy more safer by blocking all nude images. I don’t see nudes when I go out shopping in public in real life and I would appreciate it if the internet had a little bit of an overhaul using some common sense and put up a more public friendly internet.
Google, please be more responsible instead of bowing down to the big payload you get from porn companies so they can prey on children. All children should be freely given their right to enjoy their innocence.
Can Be Really Annoying
This app can be really annoying to use, especially on iPads. On iPads, I usually cannot move or change the size of the pictures that I put in. It is a lot more limited than something like Microsoft Word, and isn’t nearly as good as editing grammar, punctuation, or suggesting edits to do with grammar. It can sometimes glitch and when you are using it for work or school this can irritate me a lot. Although to be fair, it is reasonably easy to use when you are not adding images or any other things like that. On laptops it is a lot easier to use because it is set out differently and has more actions. It is simple when sharing documents with other people and is good for when you just want to type up a simple document with nothing to complicated to add into it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 198.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.