The HOYTS App puts the movie experience in the palm of your hand.
• Discover movies, watch trailers, view session times and select your favourite seats
• Join or sign in to HOYTS Rewards via the HOYTS App to unlock access to HOYTS Rewards member only pricing offers and discounts
• Order food and drink from an extensive menu via the HOYTS App as part of your booking or order food and drink separately
• Get access to App only food and drink offers
• The ability to select up to three of your favourite cinemas so you can find out what’s playing near you
• Filter your view of the movies like HOYTS LUX, HOYTS Xtremescreen, 3D or movies with Closed or Open Captioning
• Easy payment with credit cards, gift cards, vouchers, PayPal or Qantas Frequent Flyer points
• View your tickets on your mobile (including tickets purchased by HOYTS Rewards members on desktop or mobile of HOYTS.COM.AU)
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot delete message
I received a message from Hoyts saying my membership was successfully renewed for 2019. So once I read the message I tried to delete it and it won’t go away. A year later it’s still there with a notification of 1 unread message. Frustrating!!!
Otherwise buying tickets and connecting my Qantas points is great.
Great and easy to use.
I like this app. I’ve been using it for a few months now. Has good membership deals or family viewing deals for a day out with the kids.
Only recommendation to the developers is that it would be nice to have info about the movies on the movie list/bookings page. Currently, it’s just a bunch of movie titles and their showing times. If you want to go to the movies but don’t know what you want to see and know nothing about 90% of the movies listed, it’s very difficult to make an informed decision. You’ve always got to leave the app and either go to the hoyts website and look up the info there or look them up individually via a search engine. It would be nice to have it all at your fingertips in the app. I just want a little “i” button next to the movie title that gives you the synopsis and main cast members.
This was very confusing. I tried to use my gift card, total of $50. I tried to use it 3 times. First time nowhere does it say it was successful or not but it came up that (I think cos it still asked for payment) the voucher was for $20 but my daughter bought me this card and told me it was for $50 and it says $50 on the card. The second time it came up that there was no such card number but I checked it and what I typed in was exactly what was on the card. The third time it said the same as the first but it gave me the option to request a different payment option. Very confusing.
I will now have to go in earlier than the movie starts to try and sort it out. I know it’s not ALL your fault but I’ve been hitting brick walls like this all week and it’s driving me insane.
Thanking you in anticipation
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Hoyts Corporation Pty. Ltd.
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Icelandic, Japanese, Mongolian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hoyts Corporation Pty. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.